P
25 Votes / 40.98%
Pwr
15 Votes / 24.59%
Power
5 Votes / 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

On our clan page under rules, it says "go back to africa kangaroo jack" but that movie was made in Australia. Kangaroos aren't native to Africa! I just needed to say that XD
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche
Originally Posted by Kidflash13 View Post
On our clan page under rules, it says "go back to africa kangaroo jack" but that movie was made in Australia. Kangaroos aren't native to Africa! I just needed to say that XD

Thanks, to much in my mind to do.
Please let me know of any other mistakes.

Will resume with the banner making tomorrow, cheers!
Last edited by Neru; Mar 20, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Woah, a lot of pages passed by when I was gone o.o.
I had a lot of things to do yesterday so sorry. I'll be trying to work on the event and maybe buy tc soon.
10/10 on the new clan page p0w. Also East Side o/ -4 gmt.(Georgia)
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Woah, a lot of pages passed by when I was gone o.o.
I had a lot of things to do yesterday so sorry. I'll be trying to work on the event and maybe buy tc soon.
10/10 on the new clan page p0w. Also East Side o/ -4 gmt.(Georgia)

Glad you like the changes, dem pages fly, lol.
Melody.rpl (170.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Neru; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
9.9/10
Everything in there was really great, mostly regaining your footing so amazingly. -.1 point because of those failed punches o.o
Now CnC my quick replay?
Attached Files
Pwr - SuperSonic.rpl (63.3 KB, 10 views)
I like the replay p0w! From my perspective,It was pretty good overall.Here is a recent one i made about 20 minutes ago!
Attached Files
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
9.9/10
Everything in there was really great, mostly regaining your footing so amazingly. -.1 point because of those failed punches o.o
Now CnC my quick replay?

Pwr:Simple and nice, the pose wasn't that good.
8/10 -1 for the pose and 1- for taking 1- from my punches :P
__________________________________________________ __
Goku40: The replay was very sloppy and didn't hold that much power. I suggest you don't crush the uke with the limbs, it takes the magic of the replay away. The decap was basic, overall 6/10. You will learn to make replays with us by taking tips and improving so don't worry.

Tip: Change gravity to -30
Last edited by Neru; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Hmm
Decent replay, maybe 7/10. Most people who are just starting replays tend to do to much and it looks spazzy in replays. Check out these 3 replays: one an old spar/handball match and two old madmans.
PS: I was experimenting with insta-dm on Memory Gain
Attached Files
Pwr - Memory Gain.rpl (219.0 KB, 11 views)
Pwr - Red Rage.rpl (221.2 KB, 9 views)
vs Supermailb (handball).rpl (702.9 KB, 8 views)
Ok thanks for the overall rating.I feel so stupid right now.
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Hmm
Decent replay, maybe 7/10. Most people who are just starting replays tend to do to much and it looks spazzy in replays. Check out these 3 replays: one an old spar/handball match and two old madmans.
PS: I was experimenting with insta-dm on Memory Gain

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
Pwr:Those "madman" had the DTH to low and you could just break the uke by touching him with the tip of the foot. The strikes had to much momentum and weren't that explosive and energetic. When you do madman you need speed/precision/explosive hits/SWAG. Don't hold to much the uke and start breaking him into pieces like a boss. About the ball mod I don't really have something to say because balls, overall 6.5/10.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
Goku40: Don't feel stupid, You will improve.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME