Ranking
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
Hello, we are still judging your application. In the meantime, we want you to improve your chances with the following questions.

In what ways can you be helpful to us?

There are other clans that are more accessible than us. What makes us different from the rest of them?

firstly, a fact of random information. as i was writing this, my computer seemed to say "Hey! You suck." So it stopped typing.

But anyway, first answer.
I believe that i can make this clan a vibrant, happy, or more kind of cheerful clan, and make it EVEN BETTER than it already is. I dont REALLY know what specifically to do, but off the top of my head, a simple thing such as being active or donating, can mean a lot.

Second question.
Electric makes me feel special. I like it better then other clans because it feels vibrant. It might not sound like a good reason, but I love this clan in my own special way. Yes. I know it sounds stupid, but words cannot describe how much affection i have for electric. And it would kinda break my heart not to be accepted. But i guess, that decision is up to you all. So anyway, I hope you accept me, or you will probably break my heart.
:)
@Wattr
Accepted, I would love to see your activity in this clan. Don't let us down.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Application
Why I want to join
Hello, my in game name is BROBRO221. I would wish to apply to this wonderful clan because I want to help in clan wars, making this clan popular and making it the top clan. I also want to make this clan way better (Even though it is ) and make sure everyone stays active. Toribash is about the only thing I play all day when I don't have homework lol. This clan looks very nicely done up, and I like the funny anime on the post xD. I usually play toribash every afternoon. (Toribash is like my main game ) I might find another game, but from them TORIBASH IS AWESOME! and so is clan electronic! I joined steam in 2014 I think, I'm pretty new. I am 15 and my birthday was 2 days ago.

Something about me :
So I am a black belt and I have around 400 games until I get to 2 000 iq/2nd dan black belt. I have beaten higher ranks then me like a master belt and a 10th dan black belt (Don't ask how I guess it was my lucky day) I currently have possibly around 1 400 IQ I'm not sure just estimating. I like to fight in clan wars and do tourneys! My favourite mods are mushu, boxshu, greykido (I won a tourney on greykido ), aikido, aikidobigdojo and erthtk.

Why you should accept me :
You should accept me because I have good sportsmanship and I can fight really well, I can't make proof because I don't know how to add replays to a post. You should also accept me because I take back feed back and do the best tips that are given to me. I am a good fighter and I can sorta spar.. I have done around 4 spars I have no clan, but I can get used to being in a clan if you accept me. Please just say on the clan chat when we are having a clan war. I take some things seriously if it is a tip and I will accept feedback unless its a joke then I will laugh along . I am happy to take on jokes about me and laugh along, I am not offended by any joke. I am pretty funny, my friends think I should be a comedian, but no.. lol...You can just call me bro if you want, thats my nick name. I spent a long time on this app, hope it pays off!

"Electric." (I read the post)
- Hope this is enough for you guys! -
bro out
Last edited by BROBRO221; Mar 6, 2016 at 08:57 AM.
While we are voting, I recommend you to increase your post counts. That will increase your chance to get yes. However, don't spam.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
BROBRO221 is rejected

For clan hopping and for thinking that 19 hours is 2 weeks
Thanks TananPro

Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
(I think it has been 2 weeks.)

Hello this is my second application, I hope that I can get in this time.
Anyway my name is Brodie (Call me bro please) and I am good at grekido/aikido and boxshu. I am trying to get to 2nd dan (600 games) I am a black belt as you know obviously below my name. (GMT +1) I think. I am a pretty good fighter I lost my password then hacked into it again lol. This group seems pretty cool because it is the second best in Toribash. I want to help in clan wars (If there is any) and fight in them. I don't know if this app is long enough for you guys but I hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------
Questions

1. Can I fight in clan wars?
2. Is there clan wars?
3. Can I join?

Originally Posted by xaron88 View Post
Dude, no, its only been 19 hours. Rejected.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.