Toribash
Garen is so easy to counter.

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
They nerfed it, it's not insane any more. It's still strong on the champions it is intended for though.

Its still insane.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post

It was supposed to be a way for AD ranged carries to deal with High hp bruisers but BotRK is good on every AD champion. It's insanely cost effective, extremely easy to build (400g for each starting item), highly effective build path, amazing against squishies and just blatantly overpowered.

Out DPS'd Infinity Edge, while giving attack speed, life steal and that active.

It was also cheaper than Thirster.

Riot logic at it's finest..

Edit: Yeah, yeah, it's supposed to be an item to counter health stacking, and needs to be "cheap" etc.
And yes, it's pretty hard to balance and so forth, but still it syneneriges too damn well with every single non AP champpion in the game. :<
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 6, 2013 at 09:46 AM.
how to win as twitch, BotRK + Hurricane...

shread all the teams.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
how to win as twitch, BotRK + Hurricane...

shread all the teams.

Rofl, you lose so much damage if you build Hurricane over Shiv on Twitch.
I R IRONMAN
Armour shuts it down fairly effectively. The first item of almost every tanky bruiser is (or should be) sunfire cape. If the enemy ad is becoming a problem you then build randuins and they just cannot do anything. Botrk is not THE rush item for every carry, people are really overreacting. It is 50 gold less than BT, and doesn't provide the ad needed for a lot of the carries with heavy AD scaling abilities (graves, ezreal, cait and MF), but is still a viable rush for attack speed scaling champions.

Meanwhile, some notable results from Hannover. Gambit utterly stomped Blaze, Millennium and Blaze beat Fnatic.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Armour shuts it down fairly effectively. The first item of almost every tanky bruiser is (or should be) sunfire cape. If the enemy ad is becoming a problem you then build randuins and they just cannot do anything. Botrk is not THE rush item for every carry, people are really overreacting. It is 50 gold less than BT, and doesn't provide the ad needed for a lot of the carries with heavy AD scaling abilities (graves, ezreal, cait and MF), but is still a viable rush for attack speed scaling champions.

Meanwhile, some notable results from Hannover. Gambit utterly stomped Blaze, Millennium and Blaze beat Fnatic.

1st item for tnaky bruiser depends of champ. For example for Jayce i'm buying 2 dorans blades. 190 hp + 20ad.
On malph i build omen at first. Also about half year ago my first item for all top champs was lanthern. But now it's not so good.
If the enemy ad is becoming a problem you then build randuins and they just cannot do anything.

Just buy Randuin's and enemy ADC won't be a problem, ever.
And if she's Vayne/Kog/Trist/Twich also get the Frozen Heart and just laugh at him/her/it.

It is 50 gold less than BT, and doesn't provide the ad needed for a lot of the carries with heavy AD scaling abilities (graves, ezreal, cait and MF), but is still a viable rush for attack speed scaling champions.

Agreed. Tho Ez might actually benefit from BotRK more than from BT.
Why? Because his Q procs onhits.
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 6, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Imo botrk isnt as good if you are going for crazy damaging crits. Like my draven i prefer bt because it adds a considerable amount of damage to the crits. I think if you get full stacks on the passive and you are crit based it is more effective
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Imo botrk isnt as good if you are going for crazy damaging crits. Like my draven i prefer bt because it adds a considerable amount of damage to the crits. I think if you get full stacks on the passive and you are crit based it is more effective

Draven just does a retarded amount of damage, hits like a fucking truck.
I R IRONMAN
IEM spoilers below:

iem day 1

Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; Mar 6, 2013 at 06:47 PM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg