Toribash
Well I didn't feel that making a new topic for this was worth your time guys but here it is.

It's been a great experience being with you guys, best clan experience of my toribash career, but sadly though it hasn't been long I must part ways with you all. (Clan wise, I'll always be around if you need me. Eddy has my Skype and I do believe I posted it in the timezone thread)

It's nothing personal I enjoy hanging out with all of you, but my good friend TheMrKhaos and I have decided that making a clan of our own would be something we'd like to try.

Thanks for the pleasure of allowing me into your family of Evolution and I wish you all good tidings and again I apologize for leaving so abruptly.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Gratz coke, now you pay interest to me, and it comes out... your check is now.... hmm.... 300$$$$, thanks for cooperation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Congrats CoKe, first step as a man yo

Originally Posted by smokie View Post
hell yeah man, keep that shit up and you'll go far. only good things to come.

Sweet thanks homies <3
Also,you american peeps may know the company I'm employed at, "Amarex".

Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
Well I didn't feel that making a new topic for this was worth your time guys but here it is.

It's been a great experience being with you guys, best clan experience of my toribash career, but sadly though it hasn't been long I must part ways with you all. (Clan wise, I'll always be around if you need me. Eddy has my Skype and I do believe I posted it in the timezone thread)

It's nothing personal I enjoy hanging out with all of you, but my good friend TheMrKhaos and I have decided that making a clan of our own would be something we'd like to try.

Thanks for the pleasure of allowing me into your family of Evolution and I wish you all good tidings and again I apologize for leaving so abruptly.

Good luck mate.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Gratz coke, now you pay interest to me, and it comes out... your check is now.... hmm.... 300$$$$, thanks for cooperation

Hahaha fuck no that's never going to happen!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Shit, I never read what vamp said, good luck man, hope the clan turns out great.

Coke.............................................. That's what you think............. MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Watched the Goonies in Power Mechanics 1 Today.

I will never forget that movie again.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Vamp: You disappointed me.

this is really what it all boils down to....
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
It's not harsh, its honest.

Trip's right you know, as a clan leader you have to be straight-forward. I was once Vamp's clan leader back in the Revolution days. I would of said the same thing honestly.

Good luck with your new clan Vamp.
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007