Endurance Onslaught 6.0
App Sorta
Hey Guys its Fiddle aka Mr. Kaneki :P (17 years old)(USA)

I'm an avid player of Toribash and love to play other games that are but not limited to, Counter Strike, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Destiny, and sometimes Smite. I watch a lot of anime but the most recent ones I watch are; Tokyo Ghoul(hence the pic), Fairy Tail, DeathNote, Attack On Titan, and Naruto + Naruto Shippuden. You know on the topic of animes, anyone have an suggestions? I am a Beginner texture maker and make my own textures (note the aren't that good). I want to join Sinon because I feel I have a lot in common with the players in this clan. I feel I can actually make some new friends through this clan and enjoy toribash and also anime more with people to talk to. I don't really war since all the other clans I have been apart of haven't even started a war let a lot been organized enough to make a war. I do on the other hand participate in events like tourneys, and applied for the Tori-Games(also applied for the new even gladiator). I do use the forums a lot even though my posts don't reflect it. I'm usually the type of forum user to come on and read a lot of stuff but wont post but that can change. As I said before I don't really have a lot of Tori Friends so I don't have any reasons to post but being in a clan such as Sinon with a lot of people with the same interests as me can help me to come out of my shell a bit more.

Player Card- http://www.toribash.com/usercard/fiddlejr.png

Thanks for Considering my Application - Fiddle
Last edited by Lucci; Aug 16, 2015 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Making it more Detailed
But I didn't send you here ;-;

Anyways please awnser all the questions we have laid out in the premade app
-----
But I didn't send you here ;-;

Your app is eh.Could you make an app thats is either a longer more detailed free form or use the premade app we have setup
Last edited by Worm; Aug 16, 2015 at 01:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi i'm sdsman or Logan IRL and i'm 20 and live in Canada. I got into a conversation with you a year ago about YouTube, you might remember me as Marnie Hoover on my moms account. I changed my name to redbox7thstreet. i remember playing with you a long time ago and became friends with you. its been so long i'm not sure you remember me so i decided to apply to sinon to get back to talking with you. I watch lots of attack on titan and naruto shipudden. and play lots of toribash. I'm quite active and post quite a bit. and certain points ill be off because im taking a break but sooner or later i'll be on and chatting away. i hope concon sees this and remembers me so we can be friends and get talking. Ive been in multiple wars and events. I was in alot of wars when i was in Electric. gone to lots of betting servers and lots of tourneys. Well that's all i got for my app. Hope you see this and have a good day
Attached Files
Class M - Long Time No See.rpl (190.7 KB, 5 views)
U Can't touch this.rpl (89.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by sdsman; Aug 17, 2015 at 04:39 AM.
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
My name is Liam, my tag is VenomBeta.
Other people know me as LegendBeta, LegendDelta on other games.
I'm 16 years of age, and quite mature.
Was born in New Zealand and I migrated to Australia a few years back.

"Sinon" is a clan where people with mutual interests such as anime and gaming can unite for fun.
This is a tricky question, I'm new to the forums but I am getting back into Toribash after a long absence away from it, I had 2 accounts (I'm not sure about this) a long time ago, then in February 2014 I created this one because I lost my old account details, I retained most of my knowledge of the game and I am eager to learn.
I am intending to become heavily forum active, I'm rather forum savvy too.

tl;dr returning player with past tori experiences.

Not in Toribash, not too long ago I would frequently play a 2d side scrolling indie game called King Arthur's Gold or KAG for short.
I was a part of a pro-league clan and regularly participated in clan wars, 5v5 with both teams trying to capture flags, we kept frequent communication and I'm used to competitive game play stress

Like I stated above I am applying to Sinon because... Sinon is waifu.
All jokes aside I am a returning player who is eager to learn more about Toribash and generally improve my skill, do not get me wrong though I am pretty good at Toribash regardless of how long it's been since I played it last.

My favorite Anime(s) has got be ironically SAO & Full Metal Alchemist...
Don't judge me too hard on this I watch both subs & dubs, yet I have watched more dubs then subs (only if the dubs are good, other wise I prefer dubs for the voice acting).

One other thing, I know my rank or lack or experience or QI or some other way you can judge my knowledge is most likely going to affect your decision the most, I would like to point out that I am a very quick learner and tend not to lose my cool mu when much when fustrated.
Originally Posted by justinvade View Post
name: Justin
username: justinvade
type of clan sinon: sword clan
forums: i usually go on the forums everyday to see whats new
events: i have ive been in a tournament
apply: i have viewed your youtube channel and i love the videos you make.
anime: dragon ball z; both

Rejected

Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
Hey Guys its Fiddle aka Mr. Kaneki :P (17 years old)(USA)

I'm an avid player of Toribash and love to play other games that are but not limited to, Counter Strike, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Destiny, and sometimes Smite. I watch a lot of anime but the most recent ones I watch are; Tokyo Ghoul(hence the pic), Fairy Tail, DeathNote, Attack On Titan, and Naruto + Naruto Shippuden. You know on the topic of animes, anyone have an suggestions? I am a Beginner texture maker and make my own textures (note the aren't that good). I want to join Sinon because I feel I have a lot in common with the players in this clan. I feel I can actually make some new friends through this clan and enjoy toribash and also anime more with people to talk to. I don't really war since all the other clans I have been apart of haven't even started a war let a lot been organized enough to make a war. I do on the other hand participate in events like tourneys, and applied for the Tori-Games(also applied for the new even gladiator). I do use the forums a lot even though my posts don't reflect it. I'm usually the type of forum user to come on and read a lot of stuff but wont post but that can change. As I said before I don't really have a lot of Tori Friends so I don't have any reasons to post but being in a clan such as Sinon with a lot of people with the same interests as me can help me to come out of my shell a bit more.

Player Card- http://www.toribash.com/usercard/fiddlejr.png

Thanks for Considering my Application - Fiddle

Rejected, please follow the laid out application.

Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
Hi i'm sdsman or Logan IRL and i'm 20 and live in Canada. I got into a conversation with you a year ago about YouTube, you might remember me as Marnie Hoover on my moms account. I changed my name to redbox7thstreet. i remember playing with you a long time ago and became friends with you. its been so long i'm not sure you remember me so i decided to apply to sinon to get back to talking with you. I watch lots of attack on titan and naruto shipudden. and play lots of toribash. I'm quite active and post quite a bit. and certain points ill be off because im taking a break but sooner or later i'll be on and chatting away. i hope concon sees this and remembers me so we can be friends and get talking. Ive been in multiple wars and events. I was in alot of wars when i was in Electric. gone to lots of betting servers and lots of tourneys. Well that's all i got for my app. Hope you see this and have a good day

Rejected.

Originally Posted by VenomBeta View Post
My name is Liam, my tag is VenomBeta.
Other people know me as LegendBeta, LegendDelta on other games.
I'm 16 years of age, and quite mature.
Was born in New Zealand and I migrated to Australia a few years back.

"Sinon" is a clan where people with mutual interests such as anime and gaming can unite for fun.
This is a tricky question, I'm new to the forums but I am getting back into Toribash after a long absence away from it, I had 2 accounts (I'm not sure about this) a long time ago, then in February 2014 I created this one because I lost my old account details, I retained most of my knowledge of the game and I am eager to learn.
I am intending to become heavily forum active, I'm rather forum savvy too.

tl;dr returning player with past tori experiences.

Not in Toribash, not too long ago I would frequently play a 2d side scrolling indie game called King Arthur's Gold or KAG for short.
I was a part of a pro-league clan and regularly participated in clan wars, 5v5 with both teams trying to capture flags, we kept frequent communication and I'm used to competitive game play stress

Like I stated above I am applying to Sinon because... Sinon is waifu.
All jokes aside I am a returning player who is eager to learn more about Toribash and generally improve my skill, do not get me wrong though I am pretty good at Toribash regardless of how long it's been since I played it last.

My favorite Anime(s) has got be ironically SAO & Full Metal Alchemist...
Don't judge me too hard on this I watch both subs & dubs, yet I have watched more dubs then subs (only if the dubs are good, other wise I prefer dubs for the voice acting).

One other thing, I know my rank or lack or experience or QI or some other way you can judge my knowledge is most likely going to affect your decision the most, I would like to point out that I am a very quick learner and tend not to lose my cool mu when much when fustrated.

Hmm your app sticks out to me. So I'd like to give you an activity test. We want you to post on our thread talking to us this week and if we see that you are capable of being around then you will get in. If not, then yeah.. Hope to see you around.
Hi ConCon
About me:
My name is shown, in game name Kazamu, I am 14 years old, I am from Lebanon , saida near the Beach, Gmt +3, I like playing soccer. And I watch football matches all the time, I am not this perfect anime fan, that stay at the television all the day watching anime, but I am okay with anime, i can tell that since i started watch ur videos about anime i started sticking with it more and more and more, and I enjoy playing PC and console but for me PC is better , and I found Toribash really cool game , but some times it turns silly when I miss clicks , really it happens to me alot, OK that's about my self.

In-game skills:
I am a good sparer and parkourer, I started practicing on sparing since I was a green belt, at first i didn't know what is sparing at Toribash, but when I started watching some folks playing/sparing and watching some of mocuchu's videos , and sparing many times I started learning how to spar, and putting the end 1000 isn't a problem anymore, so yes as well as in parkour maps.

hobbies:
As I said I am a football fan , I started playing since I was 7 years old, and playing ... Playing.. Practicing till now yea I can tell that my skills became better, and yes I enjoy swimming too but I don't really know how to swim very much, but I am good, basket and baseball are a common hobbies but I still hate those sports, dunno why but yes I don't like these types of sports.

Fav mods:
I have some mods that I really enjoy playing them like : and, aikido, mushu, wushu, tk, lenshu3ng, and some others..., and I can offer to this clan a lot of help in wars

Kazamu:
I am Alt of 2 account both of them are blue belts, "Chameleon4" and "MappyFlex" and both of them aren't in a clan yet so If u wants go ahead and check them, and I probably better then a blue belt, if u want guys u can test me, so yes u consider kazamu as my main from now.

Forum and in game activity:
I am very active in game but on the forum is m not this much active but yes I can be active on the main thread a lot con, I promise u , I'll be active a lot in game and on the forum, just for u bud

Final say:
Sry for the bad English guys its probably not my main language, and yes hope u accept me with this account cuz I really consider it as my main. And I Can't post replays now cuz I am on a vacation and I only got my phone so i ma sorry I can't post replays.
@Kazamu

Your application is long which we like. But we'd like for you to follow the format on page one.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Kazamu View Post
so i need to reapply?, or just wait for ConCon19 to quote me.

Me and con take care of the apps. You need to reapply but with the format we want.

On a different note, I personally dislike alternate accounts. It shows you don't care about joining.
There is no testing out or anything like that. By looking at this, I don't think you meet our standards. I'm sorry.

You can choose to reapply and try your luck after giving us what we need, but there isn't a guarantee that you'll be accepted at all.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Aug 20, 2015 at 09:24 PM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."