Ranking
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Why do you want him in Tint when you're not in yourself xD?

He left Zero to try to join Tint, isn't that good enough? :<?
what did i do to you lwaffelz
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

If to be honest, now I have to agree with LWafflez about Jammui...He seems to be quite immature and well I have quite a few examples now of why I don't want him here(Like, why would you vote on someone if you're not even in the clan?).

I'll change my vote to no for him...It's only one vote though.

When it comes to kball, it's still trial from me.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
If to be honest, now I have to agree with LWafflez about Jammui...He seems to be quite immature and well I have quite a few examples now of why I don't want him here(Like, why would you vote on someone if you're not even in the clan?).

I could be sophisticated at times, everyone has there moments at times don't you say.

Sure I could be sophomoric at times but if you want me to be mature, this will be done. Just ask.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

I'll change my vote to no for him...It's only one vote though..

I disagree. While he shouldn't really be voting or making a case for anyone if he isn't in the clan, I feel like he's just trying really hard to be one of us.

Jammui: I strongly recommend you just slow the hell down. You went from "best friend with everyone and casually almost a member" the first time you showed up to "chill pseudo-member who isn't in the clan but is".

Basically, we want you to be in the "somewhat eager stranger" department and evolve naturally to higher states.

That said, I still hold my position that he should wait.

Edit: See, this is what I'm talking about:

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=4402

I don't feel as though you've been here long enough to make statements/jokes like that. Getting to know people and becoming casual with them takes time and experience. Things I know you don't have.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Aug 20, 2012 at 02:38 AM.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
I disagree. While he shouldn't really be voting or making a case for anyone if he isn't in the clan, I feel like he's just trying really hard to be one of us.

Jammui: I strongly recommend you just slow the hell down. You went from "best friend with everyone and casually almost a member" the first time you showed up to "chill pseudo-member who isn't in the clan but is".

Basically, we want you to be in the "somewhat eager stranger" department and evolve naturally to higher states.

That said, I still hold my position that he should wait.

Agreed, like me just back off a bit. Ray, so I won't upset you, back do you mean by "slow down." There are tons of ways that I can slow down but I need to know what do you mean by that.
Originally Posted by Jammui View Post
Agreed, like me just back off a bit. Ray, so I won't upset you, back do you mean by "slow down." There are tons of ways that I can slow down but I need to know what do you mean by that.

Please see the edit I made in my post and tell me if that clears it up.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=4402

I don't feel as though you've been here long enough to make statements/jokes like that. Getting to know people and becoming casual with them takes time and experience. Things I know you don't have.

Oh, so this is a time based thing to make a statement/joke like that isn't it. Man, I went down hill.

Well, I'll just make some modifications about my self then all of this will be back to normal I believe.