Toribash
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
Kinda nervous about applying, but i guess i am a quite sort of person, so talking a lot seems out of place.

I would like to join. I am a 4th dan, and i enjoy a nice game of wushu, judo is also quite good. Instagibfeet is good, although a little lucky. ninjutsu is pretty cool, and also kickbox (although i fail miserably at it)

I make art, and here is my latest head:

I don't really have many replays to show, but attached is one wushu replay including a decap, although not smooth, its a decap all the same.

Hopefully you consider including me in your clan

Cheers,
Peter1212

Gratz on being one of the few people to have their app post taken seriously :}

I like that replay. Show us more replays like that, and you'll have my vote

Originally Posted by Oftourture View Post
i would like to join relax all i have like no clan and well ya

No because I don't know what tourture is.
Last edited by scheczudio; Jan 11, 2009 at 11:18 AM.
[A L P H A]
Peter has my vote too, for many reasons.

Originally Posted by Oftourture View Post
i would like to join relax all i have like no clan and well ya

Torture, take example from peter and make a better application.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
i feel as though i just made a resume though haha

anyways, heres another replay, its a double punch in single player.
Its actually shit, but i have no others as i dont save replays much and digging into the autosave folder sucks, to put it bluntly.
Attached Files
lol
You can't hold that much here, i suggest you to replace that replay with a more relaxed one, if you don't have other replays, u can make a new one, save it and post it
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
ok stop. Peter, first app wasn't good, and second one doesn't really fix it. When it comes to your first replay you did absolutely nothing after you used the opener (and I'm not sure if it's even yours). Second app - filling in the 'hole" with few lines of text and another one replay? Please. Think it through, gather your forces and post something here that is more serious. And that's not a "heads up", this actually what you'd do if you really wanted to join. You still have like about like one chance left ;). So go on and show us what're you worth. After all you're just supposed to show here your best. And what you showed already is not very amusing...
And all "I need friends, can I join" applicants should really "join life" instead joining RA, or instead joining any place on the internet at all; plus people applying like "I have no clan can i join?" should know that this is kinda obvious statement that they have no clan so they want to join(if they had a clan, they shouldn't really join another in the first place) , but... hey guys I'll call you when I need some fresh meat to feed to my hounds... Nothing more. ;| Change your applications or become food. ;|
Hollow out!

And to my peeps: I suppose you want more membs, but really dudes. At what cost? ;P

;|
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 11, 2009 at 01:40 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
ok stop. Peter, first app wasn't good, and second one doesn't really fix it. When it comes to your first replay you did absolutely nothing after you used the opener (and I'm not sure if it's even yours). Second app - filling in the 'hole" with few lines of text and another one replay? Please. Think it through, gather your forces and post something here that is more serious. And that's not a "heads up", this actually what you'd do if you really wanted to join. You still have like about like one chance left ;). So go on and show us what're you worth. After all you're just supposed to show here your best. And what you showed already is not very amusing...

His application wasn't good? But it was not bad either ;)
In fact, it was one of the better apps i've seen in the last few pages

Although I have to agree the second replay was a bit disappointing... stiff and slow. We are called RelaxAll for a reason (Superjojo is an exception, he uses jojo magic) we are mainly focused on style (easy way to be stylish is to include fast spins in ur moves and keeping low, doing comebacks etc) so slow/stiff just doesnt cut it... [/harshness]

Good luck for the next bunch of replays... and post more than 1 this time ;)
[A L P H A]
I think jojo is getting relaxed as well.
And I'm against that "it was one of the better apps I've seen in the last few pages". It's still not the point. It wasn't supposed just to be slightly better than some few surrounding apps. It's supposed the be good enough. And it wasn't, yo! o:
The differences between him and fail people that posted just before him aren't to be considered. And maybe I don't know about something, but neither of them qualify. What really matters is difference between who are we looking for, and who we got, - every app decided on, separately - not differences between fail applications and his one ;(. And I hope we don't want just a first application which is longer than 2 lines.
if we have few "i have no friends, can I join" apps and there's one "here is my replay, please let me join" - you can't let him in, cause it still kinda fails :P, god damn it ;).

Now it isn't all that bad, but still, it's not enough. He should be dancing or at least moving around, during free time, and eh - tell me if that opener he used first is his, anyway? don't lie. guy was here for three months, still thinks judo and instagib feet good modes to play (;P), posts his failz head in application for a clan, has 44% winning percent, not playing with anything that could be named as stylish or sexy, and thought one decap will get him a place in a clan, so people, come on. Wake up, it ain't good app.
Last edited by Sahee; Jan 11, 2009 at 10:10 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"