Ranking
When you notice that you can only apply for one clan at a time.

Also when you change that gross signature recognize the errors you make and fix them. Like I did when I applied.
私の顔にそれを言う。
boom
hey can i join?
-----
are you chinese?
Last edited by redead123; Jan 11, 2015 at 02:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by redead123 View Post
hey can i join?
-----
are you chinese?

If you want to join, you should read the first post of this thread.
If you really want to join, you should read the first post in this thread. It explains how your application should look like.
Belt (if you've yet to reach black belt, you will have to really impress us): 2th dan Black Belt
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game? : much.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(explain as best as you possibly can):because Hunters don't have much people,and...i just want to make official clans more bigger as possible.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : nope
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: yeah
Your Favorite Official Mod to play:xspar.tbm
Things you are skilled at: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making. Can include anything else in which you're better than average):erthtk and sparring.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 examples would be nice):i streak every time on erthtk and I'm so Epic on Sparring.
Previous Clans(if any):Stealing Society
Favorite Forum(if any):none.
Toribash organizations affiliated with(if any): I'm a Member of Music Lovers Organization.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( if you're in a clan with another account, we can't let you in our clan with any account) : sucrillax is my bank,also,i need to play aonthers 15 games to give me TC on that acc,btw.
Country/Location: Spain,Madrid. (i changed my IP to Panama,because the flag are so cool,emmm,yeah,i think)
Level of forum activity(Important!): 10 (but i don't post so much,i only like read posts and read posts.)
Number of Infractions(if any): none.
Attached Files
!TananPro's_ Super Move.rpl (141.9 KB, 4 views)
#TananPro's_ Realism 5.rpl (1,021.2 KB, 4 views)
Keep walking
Your movement looks somewhat slow in those replays.
Beside of that, I don't really like that join reason. Clans aren't all about having as much members as possible.

Also: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1393

No from me.
I'm not even sure if we'll survive the next couple of days/weeks
i really don't remenber that appplycation.

i'm just like....wtf?,because i don't do that app,i really think my little brother do this.also,before i do this app i gived to he my computer and i exited from my house.
Last edited by TananPro; Mar 18, 2015 at 06:54 PM.
Keep walking
I say no too, your grammar is mediocre and the reason is not so good, like Pitch said - clans aren't about having as much members as possible. Also our activity is very low and we are likely to get shut down in the next few weeks or maybe month.
BTW, if you want to join us, don't post apps everywhere, and if that reason with your brother is true, I'd suggest making separate accounts.
Naaah that's a no from me. Also, I don't really believe that story you said with your brother :P, not saying is not true. Anyways, the reason to join us is really not what we're looking. Also the things you're good at...you said toribash stuff when you were specifically told not to. Sorry, nope.