Toribash
View Poll Results: Who is ur next co leader?
Omegadark1
10 Votes / 18.52%
Choppa5
21 Votes / 38.89%
Nick13349
23 Votes / 42.59%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wtf, you tell me you are my friends and I don't need to put invade and then you tell me not to post here anymore and I am not an ally? I never even requested single ally so be that way if you want to.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
are you mad?or are you stating something to us?i will try to help whether it is mad or state....so then PM sainz to request ally,requesting ally is illgal in the forums...i bet you already know that
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by Mojo37 View Post
thaSainz, would u like to merge a clan event sometime? like a 2 in 1 double the fun? Was wondering because i want to host a clan event together with a clan

Calm man,i need two things,TC and time... after i organize my clan we can make an event.

Originally Posted by xianrq View Post
Want to have a latest Android 4.0 OS with big 5.3" touch screen 3G Android phone? Now you can get this 5.3" BIG multi-touch capacitive screen with 1GHz CPU and FULL HD 1080P camera Android 4.0 smart phone here.
really cheap, really perfect.

http://x.vu/280096

Reported...

Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
Hey everybody, im leaving for 3 weeks right now, Good luck to you all and sainz, don't kick me =3. abdydude, happy early b-day. ill see you guys soon i hope! =D

No problem,i don't wanna kick you

Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
Wtf, you tell me you are my friends and I don't need to put invade and then you tell me not to post here anymore and I am not an ally? I never even requested single ally so be that way if you want to.

No i never said you are my friend,i say: you're a good person,and a cool guy. oh,use Tags again,you don't want join and not is an ally.
Kratos
IDLE
sorry guys...

i am very idle at this times....

i have no school tomorrow .

so i be active
-----
INVITE 1stGoD he is good Very good..
Attached Files
Skill - Three Peace Tear.rpl (65.8 KB, 3 views)
Skill - bit by bit.rpl (103.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by DarknessNexus; Sep 27, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DarknessNexus View Post
sorry guys...

i am very idle at this times....

i have no school tomorrow .

so i be active
-----
INVITE 1stGoD he is good Very good..

I can't because he stay in a clan [Bad]. And too he is brown,with no app

Originally Posted by trony12 View Post
@omegadak1:of course that I will be active every day you want.

Cool,i like members trying active.. nice nice
-----
Btw guys... My unban is today,i can't wait :P
Kratos
Originally Posted by Thasainz View Post
Pretty cool man =D

Haha,hey sir,calm... don't need use tag invade to post here,we are your friends... well,i invited,because you don't have clan,and too i know you ingame

WTF is this then? You need to make up your mind and tell the truth one minute you're telling me you're my friends and I don't have to use tag invades then you say I have to use tag invades and I am not an ally when I didn't even request ally you just put me there for the hell of it but fine I won't post here anymore shows how mature and respectful you are eh mate?
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
i met hampa
-----
just now
Last edited by Nagato; Sep 27, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
WTF is this then? You need to make up your mind and tell the truth one minute you're telling me you're my friends and I don't have to use tag invades then you say I have to use tag invades and I am not an ally when I didn't even request ally you just put me there for the hell of it but fine I won't post here anymore shows how mature and respectful you are eh mate?

man,you are annoying-me. if you continue posting here i will add you to enemies.
--------------
Hey guys,is same here or the forum disconnected for 5 minutes?
Kratos
Another version of the original Quick Succession.
Attached Files
Quick Succession.rpl (153.7 KB, 4 views)
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |