Toribash
Originally Posted by Whiskers View Post
Its just Birno he was a really big ass whole calling peoples replays shit. Now he is kissing up saying he put his only 7k oh man such a sad story and btw Birno your replay is shit.
#PaybackisaBitch<3

that isn't necessary, I understand half the clan is mad at birno now but I won't let flaming like that go on here.
-----
also plz if you gonna use a #phrase plz put underscores it hurts my eyes
#Pie_Knows_All
#^that_is_all_JK_I_don't_even_have_twitter!
the color is pretty tho <3
Last edited by Day; Jun 16, 2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Itchyx View Post
What's with all the shit? I see people getting mad at one another..

Yeah holy shit just be nice

Too much drama imo
goodbye cruel world
yeah we know note, but you good at calming crowds with your awesomeness, can you join and do dat for us?
i won't pay you but i will make you an honorary nitro member if you do a good enough job
:3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Im With Pie, If We Get Mad At Eachother We'll Colapse. Yea Sure Birno Said ''You're Replays Aren't Even Close To Good'' But We Can't Be At Each Others Throats Like This. It Will Definitely Cause A Change In The Clan. Plus, He Apologized For Calling My Replay Bad. And I'm Sure He Speak For Everyone.
-----
How Does He ''Calm Us Down'' He Just Said Too Much Drama
-----
And I Wrote Almost A Paragraph Long Speech Just To Clam Us Down. Oh, Well.
Last edited by XxGamerzz; Jun 16, 2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frost (AKA kindlebob) is an honorary member cause he awesome.
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Im With Pie, If We Get Mad At Eachother We'll Colapse. Yea Sure Birno Said ''You're Replays Aren't Even Close To Good'' But We Can't Be At Each Others Throats Like This. It Will Definitely Cause A Change In The Clan. Plus, He Apologized For Calling My Replay Bad. And I'm Sure He Speak For Everyone.
-----
-----

welcome back gamerzzz we have made steps to find out who kicked ya :3
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
-----
-----

Stahp with the the caps please. It hurts.
pm and or ingame