Toribash
reapply
Name/Username: IRL name is Shown, in-game Kazamu

What type of clan is Sinon?: this clan is only for anime lovers

How often do you post on forum?: since I made this account

Have you ever participated in events/wars?: I wasn't in a clan so I didn't participate in wars yet

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon?: I started watching some of concon19's videos, he is a cool youtuber, and Sinon is for anime lovers and I am a really good anime fan!

What is your favourite anime?: I probably enjoy every anime I watch it , so all of them are my fav

Do you watch anime in Subbed, Dubbed or Both?: both

What type of clan is Sinon?: this clan is only for anime lovers

How often do you post on forum?: since I made this account

Have you ever participated in events/wars?: I wasn't in a clan so I didn't participate in wars yet

Why have you decided to apply to Sinon?: I started watching some of concon19's videos, he is a cool youtuber, and Sinon is for anime lovers and I am a really good anime fan!

What is your favourite anime?: I probably enjoy every anime I watch it , so all of them are my fav

Do you watch anime in Subbed, Dubbed or Both?: both

Rejected
My Tori name is NotTiffany(SAO Abridged Reference) and my Main go to name for Games is IIAngelOfHateII. My Real name is Peter, Friends call me PeteRock, and I am Not Amazing at Tori but I'd consider myself Pretty good. I just learned of clans actually being a thing people still do, I have recently Fought "Pidgenere", as in ten Mins ago and thats what inspired me to apply.

I'm 18, I love anime, my All time Favorites are SAO, Fate/Zero and StayTheNight along Fairytail as my Final Favorite, Also I watched Both types of Anime but I prefer Sub because of the Original voice acting. I don't venture into the Forum often Unless i'm looking for Help or Skins. I have Participated in more than a few Events and I believe I have not yet won any, though I may be mistaken.

I Live in the United States and I'm currently working my way through school cause My education comes First. I'm on almost everyday for at least a few matches or until Someone manages to beat me cause Man Do I Hate leaving on a winning streak.

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=4858817
I'm not sure What else to include, if you to Contact me My Email is ([email protected]), I'd Appreciate it if you told me if I am accepted or not,cause i'd hate to be waiting with no response.
hi
hey everibody
my name is jorgen
im from belgium
im good at aikidobigdojo
i want to improve my skills in your clan
i always play yandere simulator (anime game)
i do wars alot
but ive not been in a clan
and im 11.
TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE SUCK MY ASS
Cause You Are Not Better Then Anyone Else
Originally Posted by NotTiffany View Post
My Tori name is NotTiffany(SAO Abridged Reference) and my Main go to name for Games is IIAngelOfHateII. My Real name is Peter, Friends call me PeteRock, and I am Not Amazing at Tori but I'd consider myself Pretty good. I just learned of clans actually being a thing people still do, I have recently Fought "Pidgenere", as in ten Mins ago and thats what inspired me to apply.

I'm 18, I love anime, my All time Favorites are SAO, Fate/Zero and StayTheNight along Fairytail as my Final Favorite, Also I watched Both types of Anime but I prefer Sub because of the Original voice acting. I don't venture into the Forum often Unless i'm looking for Help or Skins. I have Participated in more than a few Events and I believe I have not yet won any, though I may be mistaken.

I Live in the United States and I'm currently working my way through school cause My education comes First. I'm on almost everyday for at least a few matches or until Someone manages to beat me cause Man Do I Hate leaving on a winning streak.

http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=4858817
I'm not sure What else to include, if you to Contact me My Email is ([email protected]), I'd Appreciate it if you told me if I am accepted or not,cause i'd hate to be waiting with no response.

Rejected
Originally Posted by yadary12 View Post
hi
hey everibody
my name is jorgen
im from belgium
im good at aikidobigdojo
i want to improve my skills in your clan
i always play yandere simulator (anime game)
i do wars alot
but ive not been in a clan
and im 11.

Rejected

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hello everyboby!
My name is Renaldaz , But my real name is Renaldas. Yes it's a very creative username, i know. I'm 14 years old.
I live in Lithuania.
I'm a 4th dan Black belt. My favorite mods are ABD, RK-mma and Mushu.
My favorite anime series is Pokemon, if Pokemon is anime.
I also play TF2, Minecraft, Unturned, Shards Of War.
I want to join Sinon because i don't have a clan, i was in a clan but it got ended cuz it didn't get much activity
Well that was my application. Hope you like it.

P.S.
I love your vids ConCon
Last edited by Renaldaz; Aug 28, 2015 at 01:12 PM.
Originally Posted by Renaldaz View Post
Hello everyboby!
My name is Renaldaz , But my real name is Renaldas. Yes it's a very creative username, i know. I'm 14 years old.
I live in Lithuania.
I'm a 4th dan Black belt. My favorite mods are ABD, RK-mma and Mushu.
My favorite anime series is Pokemon, if Pokemon is anime.
I also play TF2, Minecraft, Unturned, Shards Of War.
I want to join Sinon because i don't have a clan, i was in a clan but it got ended cuz it didn't get much activity
Well that was my application. Hope you like it.

P.S.
I love your vids ConCon

Rejected

Please fill out the application similar to the forum we have you on page one.

http://Hello,

My names matthew call me matt (I dont get called by my full name much not used to it)

What type of clan is sinon:well from what ive seen sinon seems to be a fun interactive clan thats very active and most people ive met in game have been fun to hang out with

How often do i post of forums?:I don't post on forums because it always confused me with how many threads and sub threads there are but if its a recruiterment to frequently post then id try to understand and do my best to post every week or so

Have I participated in any events/wars:ive been in GM tourneys but never won regarding wars ive been in multiple and ive actually won some with my old clans

Why I decided to apply to Sinon:well i wanted to be in a clan where i have fellow people who are into the same things as me such as anime and manga

My faviorite anime currently and I dont think it will change is Mirai Nikki

I mainly watch subbed animes but when a dub is rated well or the community likes it ill try that

Other than toribash Im really into Path of Exile, Diablo 3 RoS,Realm of the mad god (rotmg),Ultra Street Fighter Four,Aura Kingdoms and War of Immortals

ありがとう
Last edited by allidoispw; Aug 30, 2015 at 11:25 PM. Reason: User Card
離れて行くとこれを読んで停止
@allidoispw

I like you. Your name confuses the hell out of me, but I like you.

The only problem is your activity. I understand that you don't post on the forum much, and that is quite common. The forum is a confusing place for people who haven't used one before. I want you to post on our thread for a week. I want to make sure you're active.

You aren't rejected, only want to see if you can be active. Sinon is a forum active clan. Also, please link your user card.