Ranking
Snowboarding/skiing/snow sports are too hard to make since you can't turn because of the 0 friction.
the god
horse mod?
how about a horse mod, but not like riding, like if you are a horse with the limbs and everything. like a donkey mod someone suggested but larger legs, neck etc
TIBO
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
The drums would have to be square, since there's no flat cylinders.

So can you make them for me?
Originally Posted by ciotibo View Post
horse mod?
how about a horse mod, but not like riding, like if you are a horse with the limbs and everything. like a donkey mod someone suggested but larger legs, neck etc

well you always have Horsejousting.tbm, if its not suiting you, you can take away the jousting part and fix the arm and have a decent horse mod
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
ooo i got one ishi helped me come up with it make a pimp cane so then there is a button that fires a bulet or something or make it pop out a knife
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
ooo i got one ishi helped me come up with it make a pimp cane so then there is a button that fires a bulet or something or make it pop out a knife

making a mechanic that shoots or makes something "pop out" is very difficult and to my knowledge has not been done before.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
can someone make me a high jumping mod it could be easy just start on left side then do j steps( if u did high jump u would know) to the mat and jump to it .

PRICE: 1k
Can you make parkour mod so map is like huge city you start from some apartment buildings top and there is all houses and apartments and those and all you can crab. and some bridge if you wall from there its like lava but looks like water it kills on hit

Doesnt need to look detailed just like boxes and those but make it huge parkour