Toribash

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hey guys, so yeah this is just some WIP thing just to practice my brush strokes on GIMP :P
madeon is a new artist that i looooovvvveee
EDIT: may i suggest zooming out to make it look better?
Last edited by Erth; May 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
cool!i really like the colour effects under the write
Another artist in the clan?So you should work on that usertitle too;o
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
I was considering giving it a go, but then i remembered that its effort.
I have a week off now so if/when i feel up to it between revision and other stuff i'll have a crack at it, just dont expect anything to fancy
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I made this video a long time ago back when i was pretty new to editing watch it in 720 for best quality. I would not say this video is a work of art but i enjoyed making it at the time.

if this second video works it was my best video but a lot of people say they cant view it for some reason but thought i would at least try to add it here.
Last edited by buyakia; May 29, 2011 at 01:20 AM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
As far as video making goes it was pretty decent. If you put more work into making it you can make something really good. It lacked transitions and sync mostly, and you def need to improve your replay making haha xD

Also can't view the second video :s
I made that video two years ago lol i was i think i was just 8th or 9th dan. My replay making skills improved greatly in the second video but as you said you cant view for some reason. Unfortunately the 2nd video i deleted the replays from desktop to free up space and now i cant re upload the damn thing ><
ima crusin for a bruisn
you change your textures too fast...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Haven't change my texture in ages ;o

Plus I only bought it because I liked it. Won't wear it too soon.
-----

Also bought this aveance head just now. It will make a nice addition to my collection :3
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jun 3, 2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump