Ranking
View Poll Results: Who is our new co-leader?
Cozzakilll
10 Votes / 38.46%
noki1119
4 Votes / 15.38%
ConCon19
7 Votes / 26.92%
alajah
5 Votes / 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok, I figured out it costs 20-30 dollars here.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well then... since no one will show their survival world (seriously guys, you won't believe how I love to see people's works in survival), I'll show a different angle of my world taken from my apple tower

Stuff

Note : That's only around 15% of what I actually have in this world.

Who wants to see details of the enderdragon battle I did a nice amount of months ago?

Note 2 : Notice how the enderman in the distance is hardly visible in the night, that's what I love about it. Only have the hand left to replace dirt with black wool and it'll be done... Finally.

EDIT : Crap I just noticed by looking at the pic that my pyramid is opened, that'd explain the creeper that almost blew me up in my house.

Yet another EDIT : So I went to close the pyramid and this is what greeted me.

Oh God!

A total of 4 creepers and 4 spiders, should've just taken the way underground from my house :P

... It became a total of 5 creepers, 4 spiders and a zombie, ended up with me at 4 and a half hearts with a hole in the ground.
Last edited by EJM; Nov 11, 2012 at 11:17 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Well then... since no one will show their survival world (seriously guys, you won't believe how I love to see people's works in survival), I'll show a different angle of my world taken from my apple tower

Stuff

Note : That's only around 15% of what I actually have in this world.

Who wants to see details of the enderdragon battle I did a nice amount of months ago?

Note 2 : Notice how the enderman in the distance is hardly visible in the night, that's what I love about it. Only have the hand left to replace dirt with black wool and it'll be done... Finally.

EDIT : Crap I just noticed by looking at the pic that my pyramid is opened, that'd explain the creeper that almost blew me up in my house.

Yet another EDIT : So I went to close the pyramid and this is what greeted me.

Oh God!

A total of 4 creepers and 4 spiders, should've just taken the way underground from my house :P

... It became a total of 5 creepers, 4 spiders and a zombie, ended up with me at 4 and a half hearts with a hole in the ground.

I heard that you have tekkit
Show me.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Haha, that top pic doesn't make me think you're in survival. However the bottom pic shows you pleading for a gods mercy or something. Ok, I believe you.
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
I heard that you have tekkit
Show me.

I have it, but I don't play it.

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Haha, that top pic doesn't make me think you're in survival. However the bottom pic shows you pleading for a gods mercy or something. Ok, I believe you.

More than a whole year in the same world, what did you expect, a dirt house?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

A year? Talk about dedication... I would imagine a nomad would have a dirt house .
Ejm come on , you will lose nothing by trying tekkit
Already tried it... I actually love every bit of it but I don't know, it might take a huge ass amount of time and I don't really want to start now :/

I promise, I'll try it very soon.

When I first tried it, there was a crap ton of things to know what they are and what they can do... a huge ass ton.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Huge as ton yeah that's tekkit
Well with time my friend you will know them , you first need rubber , then tin and copper then become big , glow stone red stone , oil and fuel , energy and electricity o;