Ranking
Got bored so I made a little hand juggle and I sparred Alaistier and made a parkour replay:3 Tell me what you think of it guys! And also, I want to make us a clan video bad xD

Alai Spar mod: Crocap_Forgotten_Place.tbm

Walking Dreams mod: Jisse_Cyber_Parkour.tbm
Attached Files
!DB! Juggle.rpl (185.1 KB, 12 views)
!DB! Alai Spar.rpl (697.8 KB, 8 views)
!DB! Walking Dreams.rpl (202.6 KB, 10 views)
jisse_cyber_parkour.tbm (23.1 KB, 20 views)
crocap_forgoten_place.tbm (26.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by DemonBurn; Jan 13, 2013 at 07:13 AM.
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.
Happy birthday.

Here is a spar Rexoa and I did. It is cool. I am getting better :3 Demon, this is also for you, tell me how I'm doing :3
Attached Files
Spar with Rexoa.rpl (492.2 KB, 8 views)
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I'll make the clan Youtube channel now.

Demon: You should start making a clan video for us :O That would be awesome :3

Nijia: Didn't you already post that? Lol

EDIT: Made the clan channel. Here's the URL for the channel: http://www.youtube.com/Etherealclan
Still need to get a background and logo. And some videos, of course. ;)
Last edited by Clay; Jan 13, 2013 at 07:15 AM.
Nijia, that replay was good man. You're getting good, just keep up the good work and keep practicing.

Inferno, your replay was pretty sexy :3 You shoulda tried to make it into a boom hit or a decap though. Woulda looked awesome :3

Soap, I need some help getting replays from everyone and I need to know what song to use, once I have those I'll gladly start the video :3
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.
I might have Soap XDDDDD. Did I post the spar with Inferno? Not the house, the other one? I think a clan video would be fun/cool.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I'll upload some better replays if you want. As for music, It'd be up to you. Plus that replay was made in like ±2 mins.

Soap, whats the channel name?
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Upload some more Inferno :3 I love seeing replays. And cool, I'll post some suggestions for songs here, and everyone can say what they think :3
Edited my first post to show the name/URL.

I have a few replays that I'd like to contribute. And I think I can find a song pretty easily.
Does it have to be a certain genre? Because I have a few songs that would work well I think.
Last edited by Clay; Jan 13, 2013 at 07:29 AM.
I've got a pretty good line up of songs that I'll suggest. So that's not a problem, and yes Soap post replays!!!!!!!
If you wanna suggest some go ahead though :3 Just make it upbeat and happy dubstep.
Last edited by DemonBurn; Jan 13, 2013 at 07:42 AM.
I'll try to get some new replays since most I have right now aren't really the best. I might send you some through Skype tomorrow Demon.

I don't know if this song is good for a toribash video, but I really like it :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbQlnAMBddo