Ranking
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Haunting guise, phage, boots and your set
all you have to do is poke and q before he q's you, not hard at all tbh

I just go tanky and split push with teemo.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
xD Well I'm on Spring Break soo.. xD I was looking forward to play today too >.>

same here just got home
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
:| Fuck you RIOT.

Picture that, but almost every week and sometimes for several days straight. You're now playing on EUW.

On an unrelated note:

http://uk.gamespot.com/events/game-c...ml?sid=6406058

THEY TOUCHED ME IN MY SAD PLACE
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Haunting guise, phage, boots and your set
all you have to do is poke and q before he q's you, not hard at all tbh

Teemo still can't go up against a Nasus with Chalice + SoEL. Teemo has no form of sustain and Nasus can just keep landing E's on him, then eventually just go all in with Wither + Spirit Fire + Ultimate + Ghost + Q.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Man, hate going up against 4 threat team comps. They just do much fucking damage and you can't mitigate the damage or kill them because they are all threats.

Just went up against Diana, Reneketon, Zyra (support), Draven and Udyr (Jungler) and they insta-kill out Cait and just all focus down one person. Zyra built pure ap and they had absurd sources of magic and physical damage. Retarded team comp.

On the otherhand, did my first Nasus vs Renekton matchup. My Jungle Hecarim gave him FB and double buff then udyr ganked me which made Renekton 1/0/1 which was fun to go against. Then I just free farmed my Q cause Renekton just pushed and I was able to kill him twice in lane. 1st time, he tried to dive me, second time I just zerg'ed him.

Just had the most retarded team. Enemy had Baron, we had no mid inhib, so 3 of my teammates thought it be a great idea to be pushing mid (They were passed the 2nd tower). Cait and I are spamming the retreat button but our team just wouldn't fall back. Enemy catches them out and kills them then they proceed to win the game. I have no clue on what they were thinking.

Went 1/4 in the 5 ranked games I played today. Its not that my teams are bad skill wise, they are just toxic in personality and communication. I call top, then other people call different lanes and first pick instalocks top lane without any piece of communication. Ugh, just bad games today. I'll try again after a break.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 29, 2013 at 06:32 AM.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Man, hate going up against 4 threat team comps. They just do much fucking damage and you can't mitigate the damage or kill them because they are all threats.

Man what a CLG fanboy.

I bet you're amazed that I got gold playing only support.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Man what a CLG fanboy.

I bet you're amazed that I got gold playing only support.

No, cause I was able to get gold aswell. Then the new ranked system was implemented and I got jibbed.