Toribash
Happy new year y'all

Just want to point out that I was a really bad member last years so sorry.. I've never finished the clanvideo nor did anything big for the community. What I'm trying to say is that even though I'm inactive like sh*t you still wont kick me from the clan and that impresses me c: Do I relly deserve that though? In the past I said so many times that I'd come back but I never did.. I'd love to but the game's just not fun for me anymore. And I've probably said this many times too but I really want to finish this video because I feel sorry for beeing this bad of a member. So if some guys have a few replays, add me on steam and feel free to write me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vaplos
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Happy new year y'all

Just want to point out that I was a really bad member last years so sorry.. I've never finished the clanvideo nor did anything big for the community. What I'm trying to say is that even though I'm inactive like sh*t you still wont kick me from the clan and that impresses me c: Do I relly deserve that though? In the past I said so many times that I'd come back but I never did.. I'd love to but the game's just not fun for me anymore. And I've probably said this many times too but I really want to finish this video because I feel sorry for beeing this bad of a member. So if some guys have a few replays, add me on steam and feel free to write me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vaplos

Yo if you don't like being ingame, just be on the forums and post. It'll help the clan from dying
clans never really die, dont worry cheff i havent played much either, if you dont like the game then dont feel the need to do anything for it
Originally Posted by fragray View Post
i have to go back for a few checkups but apart from that i am all good and ready to be active again ;)

Nice! <3

Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Happy new year y'all

happy new year cheff
and you dont have to finish the vid but if you really want to make it i can send you some replays (or atleast i would but your friend list is already full)

however im glad you still remember us ^-^
i've recently found out about Halo 5 eSports because of the World Championship
and its really cool to watch the livestreams of all the matches.

Anyone else who likes Halo?
Me! I haven't played in a while my halo games are collecting dust. Thanks for the idea regi I go to my mom's tommorow thats what im gonna do.
i cant really play any games besides tb on my comp because its kind of shitty
so i have to play on consolse liek the ps4 or xbox
i always hate to choose between them when the new versions come out