Ranking
Being a ranked match has nothing to do with this.

Ranked is the same as normal except draft pick and visible ranking

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by sham View Post
So, uhhh i'm getting the shittiest luck ever in ranked.

inb4usukSHAMGOHOME

When I started playing ranked I got to 1340 elo, and then went on tilt, etc. etc. Found myself at 950. Shit. I play a few games days before new ranking system. Awesome! I get to like 1050 or something. Bronze IV, not that bad. Win a game. Ok. Lose a good game. Ehh, whatever. An afk. Fuck, one more and i'm demoted. Next game, I have a jayce adc who sucks. Demoted, and i'm sad. Decide i'm only going to duo queue with a friend. I get to the promotion series, lose 1-2. Ok, w/e, I'll get there. Down to 50 points. Duo some more, get back to the promotion series. Win 1, lose 1. This is the moment of truth. Get into lobby. "jung ap yi." My reaction "oh god". Game starts. Never connects, lose the promotion series because of some jackass. Okay, 3rd time's a charm. At 85 points > Play a ranked game, an afk. Okie, whatever. Just played another game, and I dc'd with a 2-0 riven, came back about 2 minutes later to a 8-0 riven. GGWP.

tl;dr someone help me. I will pay you rp if you help me out of bronze (10 or 25 bucks depending how fast). I'm not joking,
Add me on NA, i'm quanellx.

Idk sham, someone was having trouble doing this.
-----
I am just going to stop posting here since its just going to cause more people who lick each other to back them up, no pointing in creating a fuss, carry on.
Last edited by Devil; Apr 23, 2013 at 04:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
-----
I am just going to stop posting here since its just going to cause more people who lick each other to back them up, no pointing in creating a fuss, carry on.

Don't worry about them Devil. You just don't have your way with words that explains what you actually mean. Some people play incredibly tryhard in ranked yet in draft and blind pick go full retard and do whatever because they just don't care. I believe you do something similar. Sure you have unorthodox rune pages and masteries, and are in Bronze IV but you do get pretty good scores when you play Fizz. I also believe that the only thing holding you back from getting out of bronze is your attitude.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Need to relearn this game, so sad.

Last edited by j4nd0; Apr 23, 2013 at 07:09 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Don't worry about them Devil.

I just find it amusing how they're acting elitist to each other even though you folks have no right to do it.

Bronze/silver/low gold is all the same shit just in different piles. The only difference is mechanical ability (last hitting etc)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Do you guys think I should go for xerath or wait for lissandra? I'll get both of them eventually but have no clue which one I should buy first.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
-----

Yeah, I sucked.

EJM: Xerath is pretty neat, not sure about lissandra yet.
inq.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Do you guys think I should go for xerath or wait for lissandra? I'll get both of them eventually but have no clue which one I should buy first.

i would wait for lissandra, she seems really strong with the same gameplay style like xerath (long range)...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken