Toribash
Hey guys, been a while since i last played TB. I was fancy trying to get into freerunning and alike. I mind the old gymnastics mods but from the look of things there has been a marked improvement on this style of mod.

Can someone point me in the right direction for freerunning/parkour mods and associated threads etc. Perhaps there is an org of some kind. I'm having difficulty navigating the forum as my search functions seem to be very limited.
Last edited by Ern; Jul 12, 2014 at 03:24 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
here
Thats a parkouring org.
I am sure you can find some parkour mods scaterred around their pages, even the first application has two.
h
Does anyone Have a List of the best parkour/freerunning mods to use/have and/or where one might download them from?
I'm Naturally a Ginger and Just a heads up; you play with fire, expect to burned

My Video; By Hours

Is there any way to make it so the game already starts with a lumbar in bent position? I want to make it so that tori's and uke's hands are not directly in front of each other at the start of the game. Sort of like this:
Attached Images
uko.jpg (3.5 KB, 3 views)
There may be some way perhaps if you use notepad? I don't use it much, so I don't know if that may be true.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Is it possible to use the trigger system to force players to score points with certain parts of the body ?

Like, feets/ankles/shins/knees and hands/wrists/forearms/elbows are group 1, all the rest is group 2. Group 1 collides with group 1 & 2 to score points, group 2 collides with nothing and can't score any point.

I thought I did, but it seems I didn't.
while you don't really have to "install" them most of the time. There's a folder in the main folder called data, and there's a folder inside that called mods. Toribash>data>mods.
This is full of .tbm files which are the mod files. just put the mods in here and they are installed.

If the mod has been uploaded on the mod page for use in multiplayer, you can also just start a multiplayer room (or be op in a mp room) and type /set mod modname.tbm (whatever the mod is called.tbm) and if you don't have it, it will download it from the server and install it for you (can take a round or two before it shows up).

@deprav - no
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem