Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Hello guys, your clan ally just became a member.

Hey welcome faggot ^_^

If you get the Irc up it would be great for when I'm not on people just to group without being in game
Anyways tennis prevents me for playing during the week so ill be seeing you guys on weekends
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
So how are you guys doing? I just won a 5k decap in tribe bets :/ If I was 10 minutes earlyer it was 27k
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm fine as always We should do a few wars on the weekend, I think everyone has time.
Last edited by Beat; Mar 27, 2014 at 08:20 PM.
I also just won a 30k decapprize with a 10 streak in a big bet server :$ Im going good today.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a quick suggestion.

If you are going to go off topic on this clan discussion thread, please somehow link back to the clan. This way, if you are going to post junk, it will at least have some potential. Danke!

However, do not take this as an encouragement to start to useless post. :-P
Last edited by Conduct; Mar 27, 2014 at 11:42 PM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
I have a quick suggestion.

If you are going to go off topic on this clan discussion thread, please somehow link back to the clan. This way, if you are going to post junk, it will at least have some potential. Danke!

However, do not take this as an encouragement to start to useless post. :-P

Yes, should reduce the shitposting to a minimum. Not like it's happening anytime soon. (Frequency of posts unrelated to the clan are hard to see here)
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch