Ranking
Ohwow so I forgot that my laptop doesnt like this so just excuse the big block pls
  1. <LI abp="370">What's your real name? : Jayson<LI abp="375">Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? : 5th dan<LI abp="382">How long have you been playing? : 5 years<LI abp="386">Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?: 2 years from 2010 to 2012<LI abp="386"><LI abp="389">Current Country / GMT? : GMT +0<LI abp="393">Former Clans? : Style, Rejected, MFT, FC, Electric<LI abp="396">Why you left/got Kicked: I left most of these clans because they were dead<LI abp="399">Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) : I can't really do anything other that click a tori and kill so idk<LI abp="403">How active are you forum-wise? : 9/10<LI abp="407">How active are you In-game? : 10/10<LI abp="410">Any Bans? : Nop<LI abp="414">Any recent major infractions?: Nop<LI abp="417">Any Alts? : I have alts that I don't use, ever<LI abp="420">If you have alts, list them here: <LI abp="423">Did anyone refer you?: 2WC did when he was in but that was quite a while ago<LI abp="426">Will you follow the Rules?: I promise I will follow the rules<LI abp="429">Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : I know I'm not the best at everything I do but I hope you will accept me into this clan like I accept burgers into my stomach ;-;
  2. Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop):
Attached Images
4ethr.jpg (7.3 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
Rekt.rpl (83.2 KB, 5 views)
Replay 5.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Replay 6.rpl (49.2 KB, 6 views)
For some reason whenever I try post something that has paragraphs my laptop is like NOPE so it turns it into this massive ass block ;-;
U FOOKIN WOT M8 ILL REK UR MUM DOWN MAPUL STREET M8 JOST WOTCH YE MUM GET SHANKED WIF ME M8'S ILL FOOKIN DESTROY HUR CONT M8 U WOTH UR MOUTH AROUND ME M8 ILL GET U KILLED M8 I GOT DE CONTRACT KILLUR ON U RIGHT NOW M8 ELL SHOOT U IN THE GABBOR M8 >:C
Yea, no.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Was it also a no for me, orr
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...