Ranking
So, to focus on the Freljord event, who are you guys "Siding" with
You have the peace loving people over on Ashe's side who want unity and peace and stuff
Then you have Sejuani's tribe who think peace is another word for weakness
And then there's Lissandra's tribe who want world domination and ice age and end of the world stuff
Winter's Claw here
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
No, they're just bad.

If kayle would actually know when to use her ult you couldnt kill any carry.

Her ult doesn't matter when my q and e can easily kill her with w passive

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
No, they're just bad.

If kayle would actually know when to use her ult you couldnt kill any carry.

In theory you're correct.
But considering any player with half a brain would wait until these have been used before using their ult, your point kind of falls through.
-----
<3 ARAM

Last edited by 2worlds; May 1, 2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I'm so happy aram was implemented. I've had so much fun with it, cause it's the only place I can play AP irelia and not get absolutely, abominably raped.

Just regular raped :>
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm so happy aram was implemented. I've had so much fun with it, cause it's the only place I can play AP irelia and not get absolutely, abominably raped.

Just regular raped :>

Ap Irelia lol.. Ap shen bro
Lissandra feels crazy strong but I'm still pretty bad with her. Or mid in general. It's difficult to tell. New trundle is completely fucking absurd, he's SO hard to kill. I'm expecting a nerf and/or plenty of abuse of how ridiculous he is in professional games.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Mouse Acceleration is the most retarded thing anyone can have in a pc game. It is alot easier to play without it on because you have a consistent mouse cursor speed rather than the shifting speeds from mouse acceleration. Cursor Acceleration is designed for console or gamepads where you don't have the same accuracy, control and speed of a mouse.

I play with mouse acceleration for tf2 because the arm of my armchair is my mousepad and I only ever play rocketjumper soldier. I believe this is what the younger generation call "swag".
Last edited by Dr_Strangelove; May 1, 2013 at 02:59 AM.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Lissandra feels crazy strong but I'm still pretty bad with her. Or mid in general. It's difficult to tell. New trundle is completely fucking absurd, he's SO hard to kill. I'm expecting a nerf and/or plenty of abuse of how ridiculous he is in professional games.

I haven't played with either of them late game yet. How op are they?
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
I haven't played with either of them late game yet. How op are they?

Lissandra falls off a bit lategame, but if you catch the enemy team off guard your initiation can be completely gamewinning. She's a midgame powerhouse, and has the ability to take weird ward avoiding paths to other lanes for ganks.

Look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhd_6vE5bMY

I haven't played as trundle yet, but I played against him twice. He's just a huge pain in the ass that doesn't ever die. I think he can kill pretty much any bruiser 1vs1 from level 6 onwards.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
and bronze 1

-----
I am getting carried more then ever now, the enemies are getting harder.
Last edited by Devil; May 1, 2013 at 06:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump