Ranking
So... I'm 12, gonna be 13 in september, name is Sean Villagante (Filipino). I can speak english fluently though. I've been inactive for about 4 months. I'd like to join since it's a social clan and I don't really know a lot of people who play toribash.
Like the moon, there is always two sides of things.
The true way to peace is violence.
Eh, going to go with a no. Your application looks like you hardly took any time to write it and you have literally 2 posts.

No thanks.
my application
hello my name is TJay some of you might know me in game. I am 15 years old and american. I have never been banned.I have been in a few other clans but they were mine such ass Kickz Boss and DTA. i am looking for a clan that has cool dudes in it like you guys and i love the name of the clan. I am a 2nd dan blackbelt. I am eastern timezone i can be active everyday on forums and ingame. MY favorite mods are all aikidos and im not to bad at lenshu. i like friendly conversations. i was looking for a more forum based clan and you guys are im sure. I would say i am a pretty cool person if i can say so myself. If you want i can post some replays.
Last edited by IsPro; Aug 1, 2013 at 07:01 AM.
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
Have you ever visited our irc channel?
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
yes i tried at least 5 time yesterday
-----
you might want to really consider me your clan seems very inactive ill give you guys alot of posts and in game activity i keep joining the irc and no one is in it so ill check every hour or 2 hours
Last edited by IsPro; Aug 1, 2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
Verdict given in irc (rejected)
Good luck in your endeavours mate.

Edit: IsPro is no longer allowed to post anywhere in the Mister board, posts by him will be reported on sight.
Last edited by Tim; Aug 2, 2013 at 01:19 AM.

Hi, I'm Pwr.

I'll hang out in the IRC. I previously apped for [eVo] but I realized its just a bunch of no fun elitist.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Hi, I'm Pwr.

I'll hang out in the IRC. I previously apped for [eVo] but I realized its just a bunch of no fun elitist.

What is the purpose of this? I'm not sure if this was supposed to be an app in which case it's not very good, or if you're just telling us this and you're in the completely wrong place. I haven't even seen you in the irc but maybe that's just me.

Previous Ban: None
Previous Infraction: Useless post when i was a junior member (0 points)
Previos Clan: [Fake], [Shade], [Fyre], [Pure], [Legend], [Gryphon], [FaN]Force a Nature( i was the leader).

About me: I'm a 2nd dan black belt i was never kick in my precedent clan because i was very active on the forum, I live in Italy, i'm a fair, polite and mature guy, my favourite sport is soccer and karate.

I hope you like me and my application
Last edited by Assoi98; Aug 8, 2013 at 06:18 PM.
Why should mister accept you?