Toribash
Original Post
Giving away my inv!
Okay, I closed my shop and I've decided to give away my inv - minus qi items and stuff I'm using. But there's a twist (that's why it's in events not market). You must convince me that I want to give it to you. Convince that I want to give it you, not that I should, or that you deserve/need it. Tc bribes accepted and will give you more chance.

Also don't suck up to me like people did in the SFC.

Here's my inv so you can see what glorious goodies are available. Winner will be decided when there's a clear winner or when I feel like it.

gogogogogo
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
You want to give me Pharos force and Quicksilver relax because I've had the same joints for about 4 months. I'm saving up for a head texture and its going to take a long time to save up enough for a head texture and Pharos force+QS relax. i also try to help people in the support forum if i can help them because i know that it sucks having a broken computer.
You know that head texture would look good on me im poor and im good at making art and textures maybe i could throw in some favores and plus one head texture you wont miss it soo , yea you know give that head texture too burrou and ill trade all i got a glad force and orc trail set (yes those are little items but im poor) im just asking for one thing and tb is all i got its my only happiness in life
Meh acidman our currency is fine :P

The reasons i should get some:
I am competent
I am energetic
I am strong
I am enthusiastic
I am intelligent
I am relaxed
I am joyful
I am a good person
I am trusting
I am caring
I am generous
I am loving
I am courageous
I am smart
I am forgiving
I am creative
I am open
I am talented
I am sharing
I am kind
I am thoughtful
(affirmations btw XD)
My Sig :D
: D
Originally Posted by AcidMan2007 View Post
D= how much is it out of?

Originally Posted by Phosphine View Post
Meh acidman our currency is fine :P

The reasons i should get some:
I am competent
I am energetic
I am strong
I am enthusiastic
I am intelligent
I am relaxed
I am beautiful
I am joyful
I am a good person
I am trusting
I am caring
I am generous
I am loving
I am courageous
I am smart
I am forgiving
I am creative
I am open
I am talented
I am sharing
I am kind
I am thoughtful
I am fail
(affirmations btw XD)

work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Im all that and more and if you dont give me a measly head texture ill curse u forever (i am dead serious i will curse you i might even study voodoo)
You're awesome!
I can spell, grammar is my friend and I always have been nice to you

But, actually, I'd think you should give it to someone who deserves it. Someone like *drums*..... PorcupineJim! He's an awesome person, who makes awesome textures, but hasnt got really much things, and I'd like to get him what he deserves to get for his hard work for textures and Clan Fusion. I dont think it matters what he gets, he'd be happy with what he'd get. That's why he deserves the stuff.

Im not sure about the 'almost no things' thing, but w/e.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Burrou View Post
Im all that and more and if you dont give me a measly head texture ill curse u forever (i am dead serious i will curse you i might even study voodoo)

sorry to burst you bubble but also its sorta the wrong tactic

its like biting the hand before it feeds you :/

that and V.V

Originally Posted by A0Xr View Post
Also - I won't be giving textures.

Last edited by Madgecko11; Jun 23, 2008 at 10:45 PM.
Now with 100% less angst