Ranking
Yes, see i dont get it, you ask for an clan alliance and then before you leave, you say:
"Matt no-one want's to join your fan club no-one likes you stupid douche now go somewhere fgt im out"
Bye"

Kataphrakt: Had Discounected from game : No response

It was rude and disrespectful.
there wont be any alliance.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Ive come to a decision that Matt, our clan does NOT Want to be involved in any way with your clan. You Never Cooperate. Also, If something is rude and disrespectful try sorting things out. Dont Cry like a little girl and branch out of the progress being made.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
I would love to be a single ally. I remember waay back when Element was unofficial x3 I think we talked a few times Dentian, and I am also and old friend of OfUnknown, thought he might not remember me because we haven't talked in over a year. Anyhow, I'd like to be a single ally because this clan appears to have been rather well run and such since it was unofficial, and I would love to be a part of your community here.

(Also, ohai Jetsnix <3 Long time no see x3)

//Oh and yes, I know only clan alliances are posted up, but perhaps you could allow me to be a single ally? :3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Sorry their AFK or not at home or not even near a comp this instance. But they will try their best to be more Active in the future
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Alright GanGuan.
Jumpy, I seem to recognize your name too for whatever reason. Were you around when Element was first starting out?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Yeh, but i left it when it was at the edge of Afk-extinction
Element is Recruiting
Sincerely, GanGuan the Water Mammoth
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Alright GanGuan.
Jumpy, I seem to recognize your name too for whatever reason. Were you around when Element was first starting out?

I've been around Element for a pretty long time, I joined when it was still a Dsc and I lurked nearby before I joined for a month or two.

Also, I've been busy, still poking Ofu.
I dont see how it is even possible to live without even spending atleast 10 minutes on computer.