Toribash
going against all the world,yesterday i've (re)started Neverwinter Nights 1
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
skyrim is epic like missuse said.

also i just got golden claw and some ancient nord weapons

and i murdered some people in houses and shit...
im evil lol
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
You can't run Skyrim, can you? ;p

i think i can make it run at maximum graphic(or would be the first game since 1 year that can't work at max).
I don't know bro,i think i will try in future,but ONLY for check the graphic that was amazing since oblivion 4.
But i didn't loved neither oblivion 4,so i don't think i will love much this one
It can't hurt to try ( and then become addicted) so why not? Like everybody else said, it is a superb game, the closest RPG to perfection up to this date.
It can't hurt to try ( and then become addicted) so why not? Like everybody else said, it is a superb game, the closest RPG to perfection up to this date.

yes, I agree,
-----
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Missuse thanks for the tips, double daggers are awesome. ^^
I'm level 12 now but I think its time I get some new daggers.
I've still got 2 steel daggers.
What would be next?

I suggest u go to mage guild find an enchanting machine, learn drain life effect and boost your enchanting skills, also get the azoras star so u can recharge your babys.
now add
drain life 100/2s and soul trap 2s to each dagger,
all but the toughest creature swill be dead after 1-2 blows

Not sure if this works in skyrim, but I am pretty sure it does, This will take some time, so I suggest u make it your goal to do these things till u reach lvl 20 or so
so
find the mages guild and join them
boost enchanting skill tree
find an item with drain life and learn drain life effect
find azoras star

til than u should have a couple of glass daggers, enchant them

during this level sneak, especially back stab with daggers as well as one handed and archery (which is pretty neat in this game) and ta da.

quest lines I suggest are
the dark brotherhood
thieves guild
mage guild
the companions
deadric quests
main quest

I am lvl 11 now :P, so most of I told you is from Oblivion

but yea
everything should work here too since:
drain life exists
u can enchant items
there is a an azoras star

have fun

also explore do what u feel like
be a vampire and cure yourslef
kill dragons
be a werewolf and cure yourself
kill a town
help another town
marry
buy a house

oh, and for the daggers u can add
paralyze/2s on one
and soul trap on the other

so they wont fight back while u are hitting them

be warned the combat will soon become very boring if u use this xD
Last edited by missuse; Nov 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wishful eyes deceive me

Yeah infact i will try it in future.
Btw this post convinced me that it isn't so close to perfection like rpg(plus i'm a fan of old rpg with turn system)
Originally Posted by deprav View Post

So I decided to download it overnight. I started the download and watched some videos of the gameplay at the Quakecon : the guy who was playing could use like a fuckin shitload of spells (that kill the ennemy in 1 charge), dual wielding weapon, weapon + shield, a bow etc... with the same character (wtf? rpg?), he was carrying about 20 weapons in his inventory + armors and objects, his Health bar + Mana bar were refilling super fast, quest markers and retarded dials..

+ the combat system didn't seem to evolve, still soft, slow and easy.
And I'm almost sure the main quest is as poor as oblivion's one.

Oblivion 4 was penously easy:i became a vampire after incredible few time(because i completed the assassin guild's quests as first thing)and after that i was a lot stronger thatn everybody(and the only "cost" was that i had to go around during the night..who care?it's a videogame so for me it's the same if it's day or night).Of course i never finish it because was boring after some time to go around and kill everybody without problems.
Anyway with all the millions they have spent there,surely skyrim deserve a try,but not now that i'm so into m&b and i'm going to play again tb.When i'll be bored of 1 of these 2 i will give a try
Skyrim is a fungame. 3:

Better than Oblivion but it's the same thing really.
You guys are a little over excited about it.

lvl 20 werecat btw.
I R IRONMAN