Ranking
Run Fat Boy Run: Wow... a really great drama/comedy =-) 9/10
Forest Gump: At the start i was like why am i watching this... at the end I was fucking amazed 10/10 ( Best movie i've ever seen in my life)

Slumdog Millionaire- Great Movie, Excellent plot. 10/10

The Wrestler- Mickey Rourke plays a old broken down pro-wrestler from New Jersey.He has a Heart attack after a violent deathmatch with Dylan "The Necro Butcher" Summers (Who is actually a real wrestler,as are many of the cast members that are uncredited).Mickey's character tries to live a normal life, but he just can't get the urge to compete out of his system, and ends up taking one more match.This movie is one worth seeing. 10/10.
Doom. Worst movie I've ever fucking seen. Mum and Dad was good though. Jumper was a huge letdown. Yeah, I decided to watch some movies I didn't watch when they came out.

Nah but seriously, the entire time I was watching Doom, all I could do was think "god this sucks" every second of the movie. Everything they tried to do, they failed.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Doom. Worst movie I've ever fucking seen.
Nah but seriously, the entire time I was watching Doom, all I could do was think "god this sucks" every second of the movie. Everything they tried to do, they failed.

Dude, its a Doom movie. (I'm guessing it was made for the game?) what the hell did you expect :P

I recently watched "Let the right one in." A creepy ass movie about a kid who is a vampire. Awesome film thar. Also just watched Pineapple Express the other day, I don't smoke teh reefer, but that was a funny ass movie.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Saw the first star trek movie. The beginning was meh, but when they actually started the plot it was good.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Just saw The Hangover, I thought it was very funny... And random, as ofter a bad hangover is.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by alien0 View Post
requiem for a dream:very very very good

^^ word. Its sad and disturbing, but also very good.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
I went and saw Taken yesterday, then watched Shawshank Redemtion. Both were good .

Ooh! Taken is a very good one! Me likes torture :P

Anyway, I watched Moon. Really depressing, I must say. But hey, it stars Zaphod Beeblebrox.