Toribash
Вы все сосёте хуи, пиздоебучие размудни.

ACCEPTED
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any):Obama was my previous account, I just came back to Toribash on a new account, I am currently a blue belt, I should belt up soon.
2. Mods you think you're best at: Aikido, Lenshu
3. Your age:16
4. Your GMT\Your location:Rhode island united states gmt - 4
5. Previous clans: DM Evil MM Momentum Hit
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one):cullen.chaney
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional):
We would also prefer you to include some SP replays in your application (that's optional if you don't play SP tho)
Attached Files
Orko - with the wind.rpl (98.6 KB, 11 views)
Orko - Gomer.rpl (142.8 KB, 10 views)
Orko - Only time will tell.rpl (182.2 KB, 12 views)
I did it for fun after I quit Toribash, the joke name was kind of old and I wanted to see how fast I could get back to my belt.
Last edited by millie; Oct 11, 2011 at 11:23 PM.
1. Belt (please also name all of your alts and former accounts if you have\had any): Brown Belt, My former accounts WERE PureOrthiac, Cheese9, and B45.
2. Mods you think you're best at: Aikido, Ninjutsu, and Taekkyon.
3. Your age: 12, but I am very mature, don't judge me by my age please.
4. Your GMT\Your location: My GMT is -5, my location is Michigan.
5. Previous clans: iCoF, Renegade Demons, Zero, and Bleu.
6. Your skype name (if you don't have a skype account we'd prefer you to make one): I don't have a skype, I really don't have time to make one.
7. Some additional information you'd like to include (optional): N/A
We would also prefer you to include some SP replays in your application (that's optional if you don't play SP tho).
Attached Files
Gger- Epic Punch is Epic.rpl (95.8 KB, 6 views)
ugly
Почему у меня в восьмой бете так криво отображаются все эти реплеи?
восьмая бета нехочет что бы такие уебы попадали в имбу или эти реплеии кривые что тащемта одно и тоже.