Ranking
I just noticed that you started making replays the month I started toribash...nice.

Keep up the good work, and gl with urban
Thanks water.

Pretty baked when I made this replay. Idk why, but it makes me giggle everytime.
Hope y'all enjoy.
Attached Files
Gonja Love.rpl (168.6 KB, 31 views)
Opener was weird but smooth not sure if I liked it so well.
First move was fast. I kinda liked it for what it did but I didn't like the style, but it came in handy of the next move you were gonna do.
That next kick was very fast and it had a lot of flow to it.
The pose was alright but I rather for you to do a stand up pose.
Also you should of done a skeet at the end it would look very nice to this replay. I suggest you do a skeet.
Replay thread

Just made...

I don't like adding standing poses in every single replay, it gets boring. I enjoy the pose because it looks humorous.
Adding a skeet to every replay gets quite boring, and time consuming, as well.
Thanks for the comment though.
New replay coming when I get some more CnC
Gonja love, Opener: the way you were poised on an extended foot made me twitchy, The first kick was nice but I didn't like it very much, I like attacks that blow through uke, and again with the second kick, what you were trying to do was hard enough and the only way you could do it over all 7.8/10 good job
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Gonja love, was weird. It was very smooth and had a lot of flow and style. The thing I would improve is that opener and the pose. The opener is smooth, simple, and weird (this is the par that's the weirdest). The pose was very different to say the least. Haven't seen one like that in a while. All in all it was very nice. Keep up the good work mate, i'll be back to watch your next one for sure.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I don't like adding standing poses in every single replay, it gets boring. I enjoy the pose because it looks humorous.
Adding a skeet to every replay gets quite boring, and time consuming, as well.
Thanks for the comment though.
New replay coming when I get some more CnC

It does to tell you the truth but I don't think I seen you do a stand up pose since I started replay making again.
Replay thread

Just made...

Sorry to break y'all's hearts, but no standing pose in this replay either. Noob, I know.
Also, there was a skeet involved, but shitty Toribash 4.2 glitched up (as always) and I lost it. May try to edit it again, but it was a pain.

Real CnC is always returned.
Attached Files
Dirt Nap.rpl (209.4 KB, 43 views)
Nice bro.
Really smooth and stylish.
It was sure a hell of a weird replay but it was unique as fuck. xD
You should do some more like that.
9/10
~Jucke