Toribash
Originally Posted by zeromoocow View Post
Have been trying to learn - I am an 8dan but still have trouble running QQ anyone have some time to teach? I am kinda busy most days with my 2 jobs, but can make something work.

hey you posted in the wrong thread
Hey, im Julian and im from germany.
I watch a vid from Mocucha (To Glory) and it looks very cool and funny so i donwload it.
I want to join Mau cause i wanna do clan vids and something like that here is an example of my vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmvtF0VW5Q.
I have unique fighting style - manip the uke and do boomhits thats why im good at Ukebashing (Free play).
and here are 3 of my replays.
Attached Files
#TWC - Ep. 63 UkesRev 3.rpl (245.5 KB, 4 views)
SkeetDecap.rpl (212.4 KB, 4 views)
splitcap lol.rpl (161.4 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by UkesRev View Post
Hey, im Julian and im from germany.
I watch a vid from Mocucha (To Glory) and it looks very cool and funny so i donwload it.
I want to join Mau cause i wanna do clan vids and something like that here is an example of my vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmvtF0VW5Q.
I have unique fighting style - manip the uke and do boomhits thats why im good at Ukebashing (Free play).
and here are 3 of my replays.

well nice app, I liked the last of you replays, I saw tthe vid, its really good, I hope you help us getting more active in forums with you vid thing.
Welcome to MAU
May i join MAU

Hey im redead.

Belt:Blue Almost brown

Activity:10/11

I do not know how to post replays,i cant clan-vid,and im good at freeplay.

Previos Clans:Entity

Reason to join:I Want to help in wars and stuff,and to Become a true Martial artist.

Forumactivity:10/11

Good On Mods:ABD,Mushu,Boxshu,And lots others.

About Myself:I Have Been MAU before,And have been Kicked for my previos inactivity spike;I have learned from my mistakes,and have used them for strength.
I guess we can give you a second chance if this time you promise to be active
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
I guess we can give you a second chance if this time you promise to be active

i promise,onsola
Who are you?
Where are you from?
What made you start playing toribash?
Why you want to join MAU?
---------------------------------------------------------
I am Mark Jerome S. Ramos or Maruto600, I am from Philippines.
I was on youtube watching top 10 ragdoll games, on top 1 I saw toribash so thats when I started playing toribash and another reason why I started is because my friend told me once that I need to play toribash until I saw what it looked like in the video that I watched, toribash was unique so I downloaded the game and started playing.
I wanted to join MAU is because when Gruszex showed a link of Onsola's montage and I wanted a clan leader that is good and all kind of that stuff.

I'm active on forums but I don't really post so people think that I'm not active, this is why some clans kick me out for being inactive. Ace was my former clan.

app

if you post I dont see any reason of you not being part of the clan
Originally Posted by maruto600 View Post
I'll try to post more and be more active

Hey, you posted in wrong thread. Check onsola's signature and click in MAU
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.