Ranking
Wait a minute! Ele is the lord and savior who sacrificed himself for Ego... So after that Ele took the Aids from Ego and now Ele has aids. Currently Trit and Ele has Aids. A story about Zock will be made soon.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Why couldn't we all just accept my time loop theory? It sounds much simpler by comparison.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It's just the natural progression of scientific understanding. Initially we do not understand or cannot simply understand something. Then we learn about the process and can simplify it to a model e.g. The Hawke Hypothesis of HIV Time Loopage. However, further observations are made which do not fit the model leading to complications e.g. historical HIV wars and stuff. Eventually enough information will be gained for a new model to be created which can accommodate these complications. I imagine that a combination of the two explanations will be the pinnacle of our understanding of this matter, I look forward to the homoerotic tales of time travelling tribal HIV wars which surely await this thread in times to come.
Good morning sweet princess
After I took a little bit more time into researching the history of the Egonians and the Tritians I found that there was another key role that I missed out on. His name is Zockinator, an evil being sent from the future to spread the ancient weapon of STDs everywhere. After the battle of Ele and the Egonians there was peace in the region, until Zock came from the future to spread the weapon once more. Ele being weakened by the Aids that he took from Ego lost the fight and was put in Zock's evil jail. The evil Zockinator was about to unleash the evil weapon upon the lands when suddenly Link jumped out ran his sword through Zock. Ele was saved from the prison and all was well untill they realized that Zock had come from the future and that he would come again to spread the weapon once more. (To this day different people have different theories about Aids *cough* Hawke)
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
I have to confess something. When the Egonians invented STDs they needed someone to test them on. So they used to nearest passerby, those bastards. Unfortunately for me, I was the nearest visible wanderer. They took me, and held me captive. I was case x for every STD known to man. I'm completely ashamed to have to admit this to you, but I couldn't just let you guys keep guessing. And yes, I'm centuries old, don't judge.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
How can you kill a robot by sticking a sword into his body?

It doesnt make sense, do more research!

Go stick a sword in your computer, see if it dies.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Go stick a sword in your computer, see if it dies.

Ok.

Did it two times, it still works perfectly.

First time it survived because a sword isn't able to just slide through some of a computer's materials and especially not through the shell of a zockinator as if it was butter.

Second time it survived because it didnt hit the "vital" spots.
Last edited by Zockinator; May 11, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
Instructions not clear enough

Ended up trying to use my dick as a sword
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
My laptop died when my brother shot it with a bibigun or however you call it. I bet another laptop would die because of a sword, if hit hard enough.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]