Ranking
Previous clans. Pheonix, Hoodz, Excalibar (2 not offical clans so i don't think it counts)
Time Zone USA. Central
Previous infractions none
References ?
Any other information you think is worthy to mention

I really want in this clan and I hope you don't hold this against me.

What is Central USA in gmt? Also unofficial clans also count. Idk what they count towards tho'.
E: Also, you left Hoodz 2 days ago, joined Phoenix, left after a day and then applied for both [T] and [Blood]. Is that correct? If it is then you are denied and if it isn't you are lying and thus denied.
Last edited by Hopea; Dec 1, 2009 at 05:45 PM.
Clan Blood Leader
i joined phoenix but the members are not active so i was like no and i applied for T after i applied here but... I thought that the members here are not active or even have any member except for you and tonakai.

Originally Posted by michael136 View Post
i joined phoenix but the members are not active so i was like no and i applied for T after i applied here but... I thought that the members here are not active or even have any member except for you and tonakai.

We have nine members. Eight are active. But mostly active in game.
Originally Posted by michael136 View Post

I'm so sorry for not responding immediately, I have to sleep sometimes and there is also this school.
Also, don't apply to clans which don't seem active and if you apply somewhere else you should probably delete other applications to avoid suspision.
And yea, 1 day in a clan and you think you know how active they are. But yea anyway I already said denied so there.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
I'm so sorry for not responding immediately, I have to sleep sometimes and there is also this school.
Also, don't apply to clans which don't seem active and if you apply somewhere else you should probably delete other applications to avoid suspision.
And yea, 1 day in a clan and you think you know how active they are. But yea anyway I already said denied so there.

well tyvm for giving me a chance -.-, also phoenix said that they are trying to bring the clan back then after i joined no phoenix members so i was like no this is not gona work cause i am active in-game alot.