Toribash
yh i agree with ray we are getting a few members ,but also isnt it good to have a few more
Wait, what
I agree with Ray too lets start recruit player only if they are really really good. Or make minimum belt black or something dunno .
Proud member of [Hunters]
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest!
Guys,we are doing that now.We are recruiting only skilled players with forum experience and a brain xD My point is , we can never have too many good members.We will never stop recruiting.Skilled smart guys get a yes,the others get a no.That's about it.
Anyway,this isn't the right thread for this discussion.I believe we have a discussion thread and a irc channel.Both places are good to discuss this matter.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
wow ur awesome at ps man i wish i was good but meh i'll just stick to flash XD
Wait, what
Damn cool wirrus but lets stop posting here its "want to join thread" :P
Last edited by XSpicaX; Dec 10, 2009 at 01:38 PM.
Proud member of [Hunters]
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest!
Originally Posted by FluXen
Name: Alex
How long have you been playing?: Like 2month
Belt (Min. Black):I have brown but i have like 250 maches to black
# Of Qi:136
Reason For Joining:I need a good clan...And ive heard so much good about this clan (:
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Wushu
Special Skills (Movie Making, Art and Textures, Dancing, etc.):Head textureing, Move Making.

Contact Information:

Location (City, State, Country):Sweden
Screen Name:FluXen
Yahoo/MSN:msn: [email protected]
IRC access?:

Forum Activity:Yes, im on the list.
Ingame Activity:Yes

Number of Posts (Minimum of 10):I just have 3 but they are of a clan that dosent exist anymore xD
Number of Infractions:I dont really understand
Have you spammed before?: (Don't lie, we WILL find out!) NO! i will never spam! I hate Spamers!

If i dont come in now...can i maybe do this over agin when im black belt or just tell you?

Got a PM,he won't stop That's good, I'd say yes.
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.