Toribash
Conrad's application was the best i've seen yet.
Never heard of you, never saw you, and never saw a guy who can show his cooliness only with an application, Conrad, good job, yes.
It's All About Expansion
Nice art
Nice app
Nice name
YUS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Such as me... hahaha joke ;) just went to read some posts and found danzo's one and took the chance to be ( atleast I hope ) funny.

hmm... what I can bring to the clan... I dunno really, I can do art, I used to rule in TK ( alternative account this is, as yoda would say ) The other one is banned for infraction build up, Useless post I'm currently very artsy, Trying to learn how to paint in concept art style using tablet. Not that active in game, but I come to the forums every day.

Oh... almost forgot, i'm also trying to make music ( Dubstep ♥ )

Originally Posted by Rozbickon View Post
Right then...
I think that I'll start out with a "hiya". It seems like what someone would normally do in this kind of a situation. So...
You know...
Hiya there.

I'm going to write this in points because I believe that PROPER APPLICATIONS should be written in points. Simple enough, RIGHT?

1. Who am I?
Well, most people call me Konrad, probably because that's my name. So my name's Konrad! Yay! Glad I got that out of the way...
It's Konrad with a "K" not a "C", okay? OKAY? o_o
Alrighty then...

2. What am I doing here?

I've been around the forums for a while already, so some of you may know me.
I mean... you probably don't but there's always a chance.... A MAN CAN DREAM, RIGHT?
I left the forum and came back already like three-four-maybe-like-five times and after seeing the wreck my old clan is in, and has been the past couple of times that I've come and gone, I realized that rejoining is pointless at this point.
So I thought: "Hey, maybe I should check out some other clans?".
Of course i didn't think it quite that way, it was more of some odd mixture of English and single Polish words lumped in here and there. But basically, I came across you guys.

3. Who am I 2.0.?
Oh yeah, I probably should have written before that I am half Polish and I live in Poland.
I know, right? SO SILLY OF ME.
This would make my GMT +1, which is probably a bit different than most of your members. Luckily I am somewhat of a no-life so I could still be active enough to be considered not inactive.

4. Now...
You clearly state in the rules above that I should bring in something that you guys don't already have, but you didn't write that it has to be something good, interesting, or useful.
So...

5. The gifts I bring?
-I am Polish which is probably scary and confusing for most of you, but at the same time it's exotic and you like the dangers that may be involved... O_o
-I am not an artist but I do draw. And I know that drawing is considered normal and nothing special but, the thing that makes me OH SO SPECIAL would be, that I also draw Microsoft Paint XP only Pixel Art.
*Samples (Some of them are months/years apart):
* http://i31.tinypic.com/2m5gizs.png
* http://i25.tinypic.com/2hqs4mp.jpg
* http://i41.tinypic.com/9lgaaa.jpg
* http://i41.tinypic.com/1zexi4x.png
* My cute little avvy :3
I've drawn on and off so I'm not great but I'm better than some. ._.
-I am always OH SO CHEERFUL.

6. Reasons to not accept me? - No application would be an application without a point like this.
-I am Polish which is probably scary and confusing for most of you.
-I draw in Paint for Christs sake.
-I am an asshole.
-I am an asshole who actually gets bothered when people write his name with a "C".
-I don't really play TB anymore.
-I don't like watching sports.
-I don't go to the gym.
-I wear glassess
-There's more.

I realize that you probably won't accept me with this sorry excuse for an application, but I actually had some fun writing it, believe it or not, so I wouldn't call it THAT big of a waste of time. :P

When i saw these names they got auto accepted. If you have a problem with it YOU CAN SUCK MY BALLS (Danzos)

Also @ Danzos. "You're replays are good but that doesn't matter here"
That's dumb, of course replays matter.
Aka jusmi.
I went to sleep for 4 hours, what have i lost?
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
That's really nice Danzos.
Now stop being a dick or your attitudes will go towards you.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada