Ranking
What if Saints won (when SchVannia was around)? Money apocalypse.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Saints is still around? I didn't know that... What are you talking about, lol. SchVannia=Optiumax=DestinyPower=DeakManiac , just to catch you up a little if you already don't know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Back on topic please guys
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

As Toon's been banned ( I don't know if Beta's happy from or not) our organisation and progress has been slowed. But where do we pick up from?
is toon going to be back and btw who's that? hey clux if you will play and gonna invite me. please make sure link is there. heard it link. you must join. wanna beat you up. and hey. your from manila right link?

PS. cozza, want some fight?

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Saints is still around? I didn't know that... What are you talking about, lol. SchVannia=Optiumax=DestinyPower=DeakManiac , just to catch you up a little if you already don't know.

hey you, who are you, how did you know SchVannia and Optiumax? they both my bestfriend.
Last edited by RedFox223; Mar 27, 2013 at 02:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Only them has the power to invite, and you have to make up for what you've done, maybe apologize to link or get to hang out with him more and say sorry, lot of things has changed you know, actually when I rejoined extreme, link was kind of mean to me, but as time went on, he became nice again, so just do what you can to convince link if you want to join.
I wuv wuffles :3
Red, are you trying to fight us? Keep posting like that and you won't be posting here again.
I know, but he wants to become an ally with us. I would say no.