Ranking
Original Post
Torishop update
Good time of a day!

As you may have noticed, Torishop has been disabled for some time today. This happened due to major pricing changes we made.

CLICK

First of all, a lot of items' prices became more reasonable.
You wouldn't have to pay the same amounts of TC for main item types like bloods or joints and miscellaneous stuff (timers, user texts and so on) anymore.
You can check the difference by visiting the "View items by color" section in Torishop.

Secondly, all items are now ranged by Tiers.
Each tier has its own price borders and QI restrictions.
In addition to that, there are two special groups of items: Beginner items and Elite items.
Obviously, first one was made for beginner players and the second one - for pro players

Beginner items includes the cheapest items (250-500 TC for full set) with 0 QI restriction and Elite items are those with the highest prices (up to one million TC) and QI restrictions (up to 20,000).

Tiers

And thirdly, as you can see in the list above, a brand new color was added.

Vortex

Ingame look

Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January.
Hurry up to get it in time!

So that is all! Have fun with new prices!
Ok a representative democracy is what I was getting at, we could select a group of typical people selected by us. To make changes that weren't as dramatic and dumb as this.

And if alpha got such a big increase for being a collectors item how come Jiryu dreads aren't 300k or some ridiculous price, they were also specially made for a clan league winner.

I don't understand how more desired items are lowered in qi and price that makes no sense. and static was a very desired item and yet it's qi restriction got moved way up it really made no sense.

I honestly don't understand any of these changes, they're all in favor of the new people and with no thought of those who have been playing and actually worked and earned their stuff. and with some changes I know are coming a very anticipated item that was wanted for years is about to drop to 10k, once selling at 1mil+ for a full set will now plummet.

This is all very corrupt but I mean I see that it would be good for business to hook in new players but a main aspect of toribash being so addictive was trying to work like a son of a bitch to get the coolest looking tori. Now with a couple of games you can get something that was now 20k for a 5th of what it was.

All and all the point of playing has now been ruined and it really does suck, and again I see your point but I don't believe any new users would stay long after they've gotten what they've wanted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
Ok a representative democracy is what I was getting at, we could select a group of typical people selected by us. To make changes that weren't as dramatic and dumb as this.

And if alpha got such a big increase for being a collectors item how come Jiryu dreads aren't 300k or some ridiculous price, they were also specially made for a clan league winner.

I don't understand how more desired items are lowered in qi and price that makes no sense. and static was a very desired item and yet it's qi restriction got moved way up it really made no sense.

I honestly don't understand any of these changes, they're all in favor of the new people and with no thought of those who have been playing and actually worked and earned their stuff. and with some changes I know are coming a very anticipated item that was wanted for years is about to drop to 10k, once selling at 1mil+ for a full set will now plummet.

This is all very corrupt but I mean I see that it would be good for business to hook in new players but a main aspect of toribash being so addictive was trying to work like a son of a bitch to get the coolest looking tori. Now with a couple of games you can get something that was now 20k for a 5th of what it was.

All and all the point of playing has now been ruined and it really does suck, and again I see your point but I don't believe any new users would stay long after they've gotten what they've wanted.

And on that note we, the old players should quit and leave the new noob dumb players to their own and in piece because you know, we all got screwed over except the new ones
And yes, I wanted to have the coolest looking tofu too, till this happened -_-"

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!

Generally the point of playing is to have fun, not work hard to get x items. Surely it is now easier to get some low-tier cheap stuff (which is the main reason for such items to exist at all), but 5th dan+ items do already cost quite much for regular users. And Elite tier items are even more pricy, so if you need some sort of stimulus to play apart from becoming more skillful / meeting more friends ingame, acquiring full demon would still work like it did before. The difference is that now you're able to buy it from the Torishop with TC as well as with USD.

Regarding the desired/undesired items: each tier has items which were sold extremely well and each has those which were not sold that good. It doesn't mean that all desired items now require 20 QI, neither does that mean that they all have a custom belt requirement. Toxic was just an example of how one color was made accessible a bit easier. Static's price was about 2 million in the shop, so it was moved to the Elite tier to keep it available for pro players only.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Generally the point of playing is to have fun, not work hard to get x items. Surely it is now easier to get some low-tier cheap stuff (which is the main reason for such items to exist at all), but 5th dan+ items do already cost quite much for regular users. And Elite tier items are even more pricy, so if you need some sort of stimulus to play apart from becoming more skillful / meeting more friends ingame, acquiring full demon would still work like it did before. The difference is that now you're able to buy it from the Torishop with TC as well as with USD.

Regarding the desired/undesired items: each tier has items which were sold extremely well and each has those which were not sold that good. It doesn't mean that all desired items now require 20 QI, neither does that mean that they all have a custom belt requirement. Toxic was just an example of how one color was made accessible a bit easier. Static's price was about 2 million in the shop, so it was moved to the Elite tier to keep it available for pro players only.

Well thanks that actually did help open my eyes a bit, I'm not a fan of change though. ;o
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Answering some of the questions:

Because it is in high demand, the question answers itself. If the QI restriction is low it doesn't mean that this item is generally undesired.

According to that logic apple products should be really cheap.
Are apple products really cheap?
No, apple products are not really cheap.
Know why they are not really cheap?
They are not really cheap because they are high in demand.

Your answer would make sense if low qi restrictions would not correlate with low prices.

When selling products it is usually a good idea to sell them for the best possible price. Demand and supply kinda thing, y'know?

Ironically, Toribash is a fighting game and not an business/economic simulator.
All items are still available to be sold/bought from other users instead of Torishop.

I guess that reasoning makes sense to a little degree. The problem with it is that I don't understand why an optimized market would contradict toribash being a fighting game. All it would do is optimize the market to ensure maximum activity.
You would probably agree that activity is good, may it be game activity or market activity. Bad prices will not make the market particularly active. Quite the opposite, actually.

ok I probably wasted enough time with this now.
xd
Last edited by Redundant; Jan 16, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
How are you?
Did pricefor elf changed again? Is this going to be a forever changig market zone? maybe it's just a glitch in my memory D
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 21, 2014 at 08:32 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Vortex is on a timed sale (price is two times lower, QI restriction is 10 times lower) until the end of January
Isn't it the end of January
Now higher those items so I can sell the vortex primary griednt lol
INB4 14 days ban