Toribash
Just a yellow cartoon duck

PS: I have no idea what a mallard is :O
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Just a yellow cartoon duck

PS: I have no idea what a mallard is :O

wut?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post

wut?

For me, that's just a duck. Lol.

Anyways, thanks for taking my request. I hope the outcome will be as epic as all your other stuff ;O
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Request For: Spartan094
Requesting Gui Background
Price Range: 1-3k
Details: I would like it to be of my Tori and with rainbows in the background, use your imagination for the rest
Text: "Toribash: Killing Perfected.
Thanks and I hope your not too busy to do it.
i am looking for a bloody gladiator like head size 128 it should have colours red and black may use other dark colours if necessary so do u reckon u could make it plz?
I like rape o_O
[The Lurking Wolves] sexy co-leader
^lol there is a application form
and also make mine background have rainbows too :P
Back on top
Originally Posted by haveago View Post
i am looking for a bloody gladiator like head size 128 it should have colours red and black may use other dark colours if necessary so do u reckon u could make it plz?

Hmm...do you have any reference pictures? Maybe a price-range? Also, I don't think heads look very good on a 128 texture, maybe save some TC and upgrade that first. Just a suggestion.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
well i have 8k should be getting 11k soon wen somebody sends tc to me need 5k coz urdead123 is making me a full set for 5k so i have bout 3-4k to spend
I like rape o_O
[The Lurking Wolves] sexy co-leader