Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have thought of a few random jingles that can be suitable themes. I'll upload them when I'm not busy.

Also, if you guys need help thinking of ideas, don't hesitate to ask. I can think of some very off beat bazarre things that are usually quite entertaning.

EDIT: And one little tip about video making groups: you can NEVER have too many writers. The more the better, because when you get stumped, it's already too late. And make sure you preview people's editing skills before you put your reputation and chance at fame on the line. You can have the best damn video on Earth, but if its edited bad, that ruins everything.
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Aug 27, 2008 at 03:55 AM.
[CBK]
Xyper: Can you give us some examples?

Demonsoul6: Very good! I just need you to try one thing, can you put an item, in a Toribash screenshot, and make it blend with it's sorroundings? With the lighting and everything? If so, please post it here ^^

Samule: Very well, but do you have any examples on your websites? Which can allow videos to be there without being on Youtube.com?

Brain112: They were very nice, you are in ^^, but post the mods here please

SrgtCorn: Well, we just (I think) need a 5 seconed tone, just to show before the beginning of the episode, you know, kinda like this

TMT Presents
(Name of Series)
(Name of Episode)
(Number of Episode)

So it's 5, 7 seconds tops, we are gonna use other jingles through-out the series.

And yes, we will all discuss the storyline on IRC, we just have made Storyline....guys, who will be the ones who start the basis of it ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, almost forgot, we need to invite people to join TMT, here is who I think should join

Video Editing: Rutzor
Mod/Script: Blam
Image Manipulation: Drakhir
3DS MAX: Drakhir
Toribash Control: Nuthug

Tell me if you want me to invite more ^^

Oh, and I'm leaving the Video Editing, need more space for better people
Last edited by EchoMarine; Aug 27, 2008 at 07:01 AM.
I want to join as a story planner. I am a naturally gifted author with a good sense of humor and I enjoy writing fiction. I think I would be perfect for the role. =D
Here are Title SOngs what I made 5 minutes ago.
First is from Right here Right now - FatBoy SLim
Title Song 1
Second is AC/DS - highway to hell
Title Song 2
I hope you like it
yay im in ^.^
but why do i need to post my mods here?
everyone already has the ones on the list, and i dont have any ideas for new ones, thats basicly why i joined, so i can make the mods you want lol.
EDIT: if u ment that i need to post the mods you want me to make here, i will, just need to know what i need to make. XD
EDIT2: srry echo, i just red ur pm heres the list:
Mptruck.tbm
Mptruckfric.tbm
catapult.tbm
pistongun.tbm
swingingcarousel.tbm
rubegoldbergmachineconcept.tbm
mpcooplegs.tbm <= not that good lol
Last edited by Brain112; Aug 27, 2008 at 11:30 AM.