Toribash
Originally Posted by nutcracker View Post
Too much ass kissing but I guess we could handle it.

I don't agree,I have seen "Too much ass kissing" before,and this is not it.

Originally Posted by RobertGB View Post
Belt: 9 th Dan Black Belt
Old clans: Omega, and Cop
Why you want to join: because this clan is fucking epic win i used to enter promising clans, so i could make one of them famous, but that didn't work at all, (i.e cop was going to become official, everything was alright, but then tehcaek left and the clan died whilst i was traveling )
Best mods: Wushu, Aikido and Taekkyon
Activity: 11 PM ~ 2 AM GMT 0, and i'm an active poster (definitely NOT a spammer, thought, i only post constructive stuff o/ )
What can you bring to the table: i'm good at texturing, replay making, and i could provide TC for clan events :U
other:
1-
my win ratio sucks, it's true.

don't mind it, before that statistic was created, i didn't care wheter i win or losed, i played for the qi :3

2- if you want to, you can test my ingame 1337 skillz, just pm me whenever i'm online

3- Colossus invited me

4- zomfg u ppl fucking rox0rz

One of the few applications I actually like.Will set up a poll for you in DAT Private forums.I will give you the results as soon as possible.Now just wait.

side note: I lol'd at the number 4. No0b joke says you have a sense of humor

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

im rejected....
oh ok
i come back later guys ^^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You are welcome,Axel.

Also, I very liked your application,Robert. You will get an answer very quickly I guess
/vade

One thread says min belt is 6th dan, this thread says it's 7th, which one is it?
how much it will be raised ?
like to 10th minimun ? or just 8-9 ?
i think if we raise it to 10th dan would be nice.
Poohy. Looks like it will be longer for my chance lol. Anyways, where is Ed?
Belt: 9th Dan BlackBelt
Clan: Jolly Roger
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
I don't agree,I have seen "Too much ass kissing" before,and this is not it.

One of the few applications I actually like.Will set up a poll for you in DAT Private forums.I will give you the results as soon as possible.Now just wait.

side note: I lol'd at the number 4. No0b joke says you have a sense of humor

You are ignoring a chance that he was serious about that "noob joke".