Toribash
I'm grateful and stuff...also, think about letting me edit the first post. I obviously don't mean give me the password. As soon as I remember to get my flash drive, I'll post another replay that I'd appreciate feedback on.

On a side note, I'm putting together an informal competition. The mod is foursteps.tbm, and basically I'll get two more judges and take submissions via pm. Not really LOP exclusive, but I'm not eager to broadcast it. I just want to keep it simple.
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Dec 5, 2011 at 01:49 AM.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
I changed everything on the first post so it's up to date. Coool jvns il be looking forward to it. Dark you still going to make the video? Happy to be back.
-----
Originally Posted by Fletinio View Post
And why the hell noone noticed that i Send 500tc to the Bank O_o

I added you in the donation thing and thank you very much.
Last edited by iSilent; Dec 5, 2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So I didn't know what to do and decided to make a little something in Photoshop for LOP
Here it is (I didn't make the members because they always update):

Its just a suggestion... or something...
I can whip one for ya
it's nice but too simple :/
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Well its good to see we're getting some real runners in this org I will make a quick tutorial on the "engage player position " in gamerules so you can all bust a move in any mod you desire .

I have a quick question tho , there are alot of nice mods floating around and most have been forgotten. Whats your favorite random mod that you have always want to trick in ?
Name: Tessh
Why do you want to join? well, This is a parkour Org, I love to parkour and do tricks, Here I can meet more ppl that parkour.
Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life? Toribash: Oblivion
2 replays:
Attached Files
#Freerun master.rpl (396.0 KB, 5 views)
#pig run 2.rpl (472.0 KB, 4 views)
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Well its good to see we're getting some real runners in this org I will make a quick tutorial on the "engage player position " in gamerules so you can all bust a move in any mod you desire .

I have a quick question tho , there are alot of nice mods floating around and most have been forgotten. Whats your favorite random mod that you have always want to trick in ?

i would say that i love to trick on my pirateship mod very interesting for spars too !
here is a little replay i wanted to post for ur event but i forgot and i know it's too late -_-
-----
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Name: Tessh
Why do you want to join? well, This is a parkour Org, I love to parkour and do tricks, Here I can meet more ppl that parkour.
Who's your favorite parkour runner on torbash or in real life? Toribash: Oblivion
2 replays:

this deserve my YES.
i like ur style but u should try to stop dancing a bit and focus on real tricks
u lose ur flow too much on the pig freerun one :/
Attached Files
Dranz G - Pirate Tricking.rpl (190.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DarkDranz; Dec 5, 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post

I'll always have a special place in my heart for pig_extremerun.tbm. My tricking is usually done on classic, but keep in mind freerunning and parkour are two different things. The parkour training mods are simple and let you focus on a specific skill, so I'd suggest these to any new traceur.

Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
it's nice but too simple :/

Agreed.
Last edited by JayVeeIN; Dec 5, 2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY