Toribash
[MoMoM] The Challenge has Begun!
Greetings and Salutations my fellow Allies. I've started a fairly ambitious competition and thought I'd try and get everyone to join in the hope of expanding our Allied-Relations.

It has begun, and you may find it HERE

Originally Posted by Myself
[Weekly Mastery Of Mind Over Matter Challenge]
-MoMoM-
-------
Recently I got rsi in my right arm, so I decided to train my left hand to draw. I mentioned this as an idea for a weekly drawing comp in GATA & Omega boards to which it was quite popular. And Thus It Has Become So!

I thought this would be an interesting test of everyone's artistic skill in mind over matter and co-ordination. Because really, drawing skill is only in the mind, your hands just follow your thoughts and create muscle memory in comparison to your opposing hand which is never used and therefore never creates that muscle memory.

So anyone up for the challenge? Your not a real artist otherwise :P

-------

Each week I will select a theme or selection of words from which to create something, the catch is you are only allowed to use your non-dominant hand to draw.
Be it Digital or Paper is up to you.

Seeing as I intend to participate aswell winners will come down to a vote.
If say Comps start on a monday, submission on friday and voting over the weekend via open poll.

Seeing as there is no real way to determine if all entries are drawn by non-dominant hands it's really upto everyone to trust and keep it fair. But then of course the same has always been said of plagiarism too.

Week 1 is a Theme: DESTRUCTION

-------
There will be a continuous census of winners
You will progress up the MoMoM leader board by the points you earn through which weekly positions you achieve.

1st=30
2nd=20
3rd=10

Reaching certain milestones will earn you considerable rewards which also increase the higher your score. To which this is probably more challenging than other weekly comps because the weeks are all linked together into a continuous overall competition.

-------

[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Hm..
i don't think i join it :P
i suck at drawing
i have this problem in my arm..
i keep my finger extened and then i write badly
but it's really hard to change this "writing style"
so i won't join :P
sorry guys..
Pendragon = Bandwagon.