Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@uhm i like ti but i dont think that that is supernova and uhm i liked the other head u made more than that so can u use the other head and not this but thanks u

@vitor its look good keep it going but is that azurite??looks like marine.uhm and can u make from the supernova thing the ends pointy?
Last edited by davidbash; May 26, 2010 at 02:03 PM.
CO-Leader of
RAM
ok now some handdrawn realistic style.
head is unfinished and i'll add some azurite parts on the side but here it is early wip

lolz
i also will edit the eyes a bit but say what is wrong here :P
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
uhm barreta itz good but can u make thesame head just in cartoon style??
wehn u want u can also make a bit copy and paste bcuz i know the payment is a bit to low for a texture maker in your level
so just make it cartoonish wehn u can and add something on the sides okay?
CO-Leader of
RAM
actually i am not good at cartoonish but i can try :P actually this wont look good in cartoonish. and i wont do copy/paste.
u know why? becuz i already started now is too late.
and yes i'll add azurite details on the sides.
can i do it in my style pls?
and also can i add text on some parts? i got idea how to do that. it will be interesting.
ok do that what u want when u know it will look good.but dude idk how should i descripe cartoon style i actually means this style from ure sets (thatz for me cartoonish) btw u can also do text wehn u want im interested how it will be

Last edited by davidbash; May 26, 2010 at 02:33 PM.
CO-Leader of
RAM
i specialy like the first set ,it looks like it is wrapped in glass or something like that
and also the text from the last set is funny xD
Last edited by davidbash; May 26, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
CO-Leader of
RAM
only last set is cartoonish. and theese 2 first sets is my old school style. i can do that but damn. why dont u like realistic? XD
mhhh because i like smooth styles like that 3 sets okay also wehn they are not cartoonish i just like that smooth style u know...
uhm can u show me a set (does not be from u) wich is realistic and looks really good?
idk why but i dont like so much realistic...
CO-Leader of
RAM