Ranking
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
I say definitely yes.

Nice replays.

thank you very much and i am accepted for sure if yes i need wait the invite?
It gets better...
Name:Jibailanjiao
Gmt:-8:00
Ban/Frac History:None,but now my monthly school test is coming i might cut down 1 or 2 hours
Forum/Irc Activity:9/10
Past Clans:Bleu!!!
Best Mod:Aikido
Talents:I am actually discover learn 90% of the moves/decaps by myself
Why do you want to join?:Becuz I am addicted to the game and now i am no longer a beginner like last tme
Why should I let you?:Because i am active and i always like to make new moves.You can see some in the replays.
Info about yourself:I am 13,my real name is Alvin Choong(You can call me Chipmunk).My mom gets kinda angry when i play toribash,she says its too violent.but who cares?
Replays (3):I will upload 4 replays
Attached Files
Head kick 2 by jib.rpl (35.6 KB, 6 views)
Head kick by jib.rpl (46.6 KB, 4 views)
I defeated rank 95.rpl (43.9 KB, 4 views)
Head decap 2.rpl (27.2 KB, 4 views)
Pro aikido again.rpl (38.4 KB, 4 views)
isnt the best app i've ever seen, not even the worse, but you are not active enough, also noob replays

sorry

no from me

comeback when you get really active and really good
:^)
Name: Milk
Gmt: GMT -3 (RJ Brazil)
Ban/Frac History: None
Forum/Irc Activity: Well my join date is low so i don't get some posts yet
Past Clans: None
Best Mod: Wushu and aikido
Talents: Replay maker and i'm learning how to make some vids
Why do you want to join?: Adventure is a good clan with a lot of good know players, I wanna join this toribash family, make new friends etc.
Why should I let you?: You don't have any reason to let me in, if you guys want me in this clan you decide.
Info about yourself: My real name is Victor Hugo Otto Angelim, i'm 14 years old (19/02/1997), i'm current living on Rio De Janeiro - Brazil and I waste my time of the day on computer.
Replays (3):

Attached Files
Sup.rpl (110.0 KB, 4 views)
Oh sup.rpl (154.2 KB, 4 views)
Suuup.rpl (65.7 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Milk
Forum/Irc Activity: Well my join date is low so i don't get some posts yet

and since when, when we asked your forum/IRC activity, you say don't get some posts, this means nothing. No from me. Also no JiBai, an huge random name, and a pretty poor app. Also No to Matt76, sorry for be agains everybody, but the replays aren't that good, and the app is pretty poor, Also I know I can't say about SP replays, but I know I can do better thant that, so NO from me, sorry Matt
Last edited by Razor; Feb 19, 2011 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mama: Accepted
Link8: Rejected
Matt: Accepted
Jib: Rejected
Milk: needs more voting
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)