Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your religion?
Christianity
63 Votes / 35.80%
Islam
16 Votes / 9.09%
Hinduism
1 Votes / 0.57%
Buddhism
3 Votes / 1.70%
Taoism
3 Votes / 1.70%
Other
2 Votes / 1.14%
Judaism
4 Votes / 2.27%
No religion - Atheism
48 Votes / 27.27%
No religion - Agnosticism or similar
27 Votes / 15.34%
I don't know.
9 Votes / 5.11%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Christian..even if God aint gonna save us,He forgave us so we should forgive him.
Looks up 2:[Auskingd0m],[Venuuk],[Toast],[Ninjabent],[Festus],[Kobolt],[Oblivion],[kaszanas] and[BenDover]
Originally Posted by masterx2 View Post
Christian..even if God aint gonna save us,He forgave us so we should forgive him.

…what?

If he forgave us why would he need to save us.
Only the unforgiven go to hell.
I see flaws in that logic.
Last edited by Redundant; Apr 11, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
How are you?
I'm a christian. I was born in a family with a huge belief and whenever I was down or upset Going to church always made me feel better somehow
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i am a muslim, i believe in the god,who created this universe, he will judge EVERY HUMAN in this world at the day of reincarnation, he is watching us all the time, even now.....when i am typing this....
Believing in nothing = atheism

Actually that is nihilism. Atheism is believing in no God.
Any logical person would conclude that there is no God as there is no hard evidence.

Wrong. Missing proof for something doesn't prove it's opposite. Just look at your argument from the other side. There is no hard evidence God doesn't exist so he has to exist. Wait, what?

There isn't something to show of something that doesn't exist because it doesnt' exist

Also wrong. I can prove that an intersection point of two parallels doesn't exist.

It just doesn't seem right how we just kind of "came to be" I mean, what's the point in that?

So God created everything. But who created God? Right, he just came to be.
Or he has been there since forever. But that's not much more reasonable than just beginning to exist. Also there is a theroy which says the universe is existing since forever.
Still it's hard to believe live is an accident.
Still I don't think any Gods I read about exist in the way they are described. There always are contradictions. Well, maybe the invisible pink unicorn and the flying spaghetti monster do exist...

In case you didn't notice, I'm an agnostic. Not because I'm to stupid to find an answer but because it is impossible imo. It will never be possible to (dis)prove God. Still he might exist. There may be no need for a God in our world (technically; maybe the univers runs on it's own). But there is neither a logical explanation nor the need for the duckbill, still it exists.
Last edited by psycore; Apr 12, 2011 at 05:04 PM. Reason: forgot something
Signature temporarily out of order.
My family is catholic, but my friends are, spiritualist, mystic, Jews, Jehovah's Witness. Then I decided to study them all, I've studied almost everything, and I concluded that you must do everything that your extinct say to you to do, obviously, if not to hurt anyone.
I'm agnostic, basically because there isn't any proof that god exists, nor any proof that god existis.
Last edited by Math; Apr 12, 2011 at 04:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Wook View Post
I'm christian and i am proud of it! Well, there isn't any proof that God doesn't exist too.

It is impossible to prove something does not exist.
Non-existant things are non-existant which means there are no things that do not exists.
That means you cannot prove the non-existance of something.

Saying ‘prove that god does not exist’ is like saying ‘prove to me I am not thinking of your mum being nude’.
Impossible.

Also: The burden of proof is on your side as you are the one claiming it to exist.
As long as you do not prove the existance of the allmighty master I am going to assume he is non-existant.
How are you?
I met people similar to you and they won't make me Atheist or something. What about miracles? Yeah, you'll have hundreds of "rational" explanations.