Toribash
this is a really interesting thread, god job on opening it

I picked my name because its my real name ^^
piratez
I pick this name cause my football shirt number was 13. And everyone says it a very unlucky number. But not for me and word "the" just suddenly came to my head. And Dafa is my name so "Thedafa13"is born
also known as Darrand
This is my nickname because I chose it ago 2 years when I was going to some english lessons and well,I had no other idea so I decided this to be my nickname..for some time.For now,I decide to invent a new one...
Karel. Favian. KarVian.
Karel is my name and Favian is my cousin's
When we started playing Toribash, we wanted to make a prototype User named Karvian, but he left and i'm tired of making another one soo..

Indonesian? | Polly wants a signature. Squawk!
When i was younger,i had some kind of addiction on hellish things,so i tried to put HellMaster,but it didn't work,so i put hlmaster (i forgot the caps xD).Now i hate this name,i always wanted to have This name,Because it is the name of a famous M.U.G.E.N Characters and screenpacks maker.
--

Originally Posted by teacozzy View Post
obv.

who likes cold tea?

Maybe Teague.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
I really dont remember how i got my user name. Something about an inside joke and an unpronouncable name or something like that
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I picked it coz I saw it on the side of a boat at the harbour when we were bringing in a new yacht and I thought it would be a cool name
this name coz its from another rpg game and the ILBI is a strong and destructable weapon
+
Dipper
=
just to make it even for the desctruction and the cool smooth name
The Aikido BEAST is back!