Toribash
Come on guys, we need more people to join the server!!! Huge projects about to be undertaken...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.

Some screenies of the world I showed you guys last time.

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Nice skin, eventhough idk what it is D:

Also nice egg.
Only the dirt block is awful (If im building something its usually symmetrical so that block is evil D: )
I know you took it off, but it just looks soo awful in that pic :<

Oh also me, removing the water. (With help of the mod "Buildcraft")

Look :d

Last edited by Pitch; Jun 14, 2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added some pics
Here are some random pics of the server I play with my friends.. :P

SpoilerSpoilerSpoiler

Last edited by 2pro4you; Jun 15, 2012 at 01:18 AM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
That looks amazing :o I wouldn't mind having that as my world :P

Oh and guys, join this now http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358057
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm going to make a new hamachi network, since the old one's full. Should still work and you guys should still be able to enter the server. I'm wondering if allies also want to be a part of the server? PM me!
We do, I created it. However, you need hamachi to get on it. I'll send you a PM with the details.

EDIT: The MC server's up guys! I won't be on for probably a long time, but I'll hopefully be able to keep it up...
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Jun 16, 2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuffz...
I've got an idea, and have no idea how servers work, otherwise I'd set this up myself, so...
Alright, here's what I'm thinking, Minecraft gets kinda boring when you've got everything you need/can get, beaten Ender Dragon etc. So perhaps someone here can set up a server and load the Super Hostile map Legendary in it, so we can play through that map. Take a break from the regular minecraft, and start dying .
Fun...dying...I'm getting a premium account soon, so that will be fun. But remember the huge projects fanty...we need your hole park.