Ranking
OK WE HAVE A PROBLEM! on our recruit servers everybody is fighting over op and i think the top four in the clan should discuss a rule to make on the recruit server over who is in charge of recruit servers. i will PM TMSM about it. The rule will limit the amount of people able to recruit in the recruit server and who can be opped and the amount of people who can be opped because it is ridiculous what has just happened at a recruit server!
------510santa-rank 4 council
Quitting
Me and my alts Qemsit,Juhixx and me are quitting this clan i was making my mind up and Qemist is my permanent account and also i would like to become a single ally you guys left me no choice I can not deal with the douche members like godslayer5.So Yeah Bye People Good Luck, You Guys Are Getting No Where With This Clan So Yeah.Peace Out
-----
Um I Am Still Co Leader I Would Like BlackenedGod To Take My Spot
Last edited by LostOracle; Nov 23, 2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by LostOracle View Post
Me and my alts Qemsit,Juhixx and me are quitting this clan i was making my mind up and Qemist is my permanent account and also i would like to become a single ally you guys left me no choice I can not deal with the douche members like godslayer5.So Yeah Bye People Good Luck, You Guys Are Getting No Where With This Clan So Yeah.Peace Out
-----
Um I Am Still Co Leader I Would Like BlackenedGod To Take My Spot

Lost oracle is right what just happened is a disaster which we need to fix. he is also right that this clan is getting no where so we really need to fix the problems and turn the clan back around
Well I could help keep the training place under control. If I can that is.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Sorry I've been gone...

@koco the training servers are to rank up members in the clan along with recruit and maybe do clan wars. We do it at random times.

@Santa I am doing some remodeling on clan ranks and the clan posts along with trying to get tc to become official and I didn't want lostoracle making another rank or something cause you can't delete ranks. In still fixing it and I'll op him after it's fixed.

@Santa this is the clan thread so anyone from our clan can post anything here and we allow people to voice their opinions so don't get mad at people.

@santa an LostOracle how is the clan getting nowhere?
well i meant that it was a huge set back because of the shitty recruit server that ended in disaster and got bad rep for our clan.
Username:XxInSaNeXx
Alt Username [if any]:Nope
Amount of TC:840tc spent some of it on some stuff
Belt:Black
Timezone:mountain
Previous clans[if any]:icof
Time your ingame: about 5 hrs a day
Posts on forums:58
Best mods:judo,kickbox,kantana,akido
Why u want to join us i think i can help out the clan by donating, im a good sport and im very helpfull
Bans/Infractions:NONE
Additional info[is not obligatory]:NONE
Usercard[useful]:umm dont know how to post that srry.
Application
Username:CG98798
Alt Username [if any]:meow98798
Amount of TC:12(atm)
Belt:black
Timezone: pst
Previous clans[if any]:none
Time your ingame:when i want to be(every day)
Posts on forums:11
Best mods:katana, fan2, parkour, twin, abd(in order)
Why u want to join us: I'm wonderful at swords, and you don't seem to have many swordsman
Bans/Infractions:NONE
Additional info[is not obligatory]:I have items to donate, but not tc.
Last edited by CG98798; Nov 24, 2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"WIGGLE UR NIBLETS"-UberHaxorNova
Awesome now we have a swordsman. If anyone reading this can make textures, heads, banners etc WE WANT YOU!!! We need someone to make the clan some textures and things so please please apply and mention that your a texture maker.
Hmm... This clan is very active You'll make it to official soon
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman