Toribash
Do you mean Chuchninja? I did send an invite and he is scouting for clans so I suppose he's lurking.

I did also invite Hayz. The guy is too good not to be in our clan. Super smart too.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Hayz is awesome, is he/she he or she? I sorta remember he/she is a she.
It's All About Expansion
Hell no, mate.
Hayz is a He with a capital H.
Also, I'm amazed how can a person can be recognized by doing nothing. Seriously... I don't even remember what of fantastic I've done to be so recognized lol.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Hell no, mate.
Hayz is a He with a capital H.
Also, I'm amazed how can a person can be recognized by doing nothing. Seriously... I don't even remember what of fantastic I've done to be so recognized lol.

I like to watch replays.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
Probably thought you were a she because you were in colon 3

Damn right.
I see you still remember me... well, I still remember you.
About [C3], quited a year ago after being there for 6 months (if I remember right). Big mistake, I guess... :/
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
If you're going to be grammatically incorrect, at least be grammatically correct about it.
Quitted, please, if you won't say quit to signify the past tense.
Anyway, I'll try not to judge you too harshly based on your occasional grammar issues and strange posts that make me feel abnormal when I read them.
Alaistier, let's face the reality facts, shall we?
First of all: My native language is NOT English. I'm still learning... Therefore, it's pretty common to find errors in my grammar.
Second: If you wanna be harsh, do it right and stop giving excuses. Do you really think that I care what do you say? Meh.
Also, if you think that some of my posts are strange, just don't read them. Nobody obligates you to do so. And hey... it's the Internet. A person just has to deal with it.
Last edited by Hayz; Dec 24, 2011 at 01:53 PM.
This arguing is over, next posts with you both discussing will get deleted.
My grammar is not that good either and Hayz has a way better grammar than me.

Also Hayz i know you want to know the members better and whatnot, but why don't just simply apply already?
You have already gotten my yes.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada