Ranking
Psstt...Lunie,i think she meant not the freeform app thingy
i think what she meant is the 2nd procedure.Hope you can be accepted
∆I live by my name and I die by my name∆
No, my application was in a format. It helps me with applications but I changed it.
although LyxC already gave a hint
i'll still wait for 1 day until you notice it.
You can ask other member about it, but don't hope to get the answer from me

-Mira-
P.S.i just helping trice when he still out cold
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by LyxC View Post
Dear Knotz
I am here because i am eager to join this clan, Don't mind my post count although i just use forum,but i'll be active (if you not believe me you can put me as a trial and i'll post as many as you want, to prove it that i am right). I know that i am not black belt, but i rarely see other Knotz ingame, and actually i am more to socialize type not a gamer, but i can jump to ingame if anyone need me to.
The reason for me to join is quite simple i like to be around nice people and Knotz's member fit that criteria, i already did some background check to some member here like:
Tricerafi: He was in several clan, like Essence,Extreme,Guardians,Frost, and Aeon. He had an experience to lead a clan once, if i was right the name of his clan is Teknik (changed to Prof.)
Elettor: As i recalled he was a co-leader of Teknik, and a member in a clan name Pro Ninja with a guy name Dawestreen.
Raihan12: I only got a few info about him, all i got is that he was a member of Piratez.
Knotz was originally made by Timerro, but due to his problem and he resign and make Tricerafi the leader. I quite well informed in this kind of information.
Well...enough with the BG Check,I'll tell about my self.My name is Andika in Real life,you can call me Dika. I am 15 years old, i live in Indonesia.So my GMT is +7.I am a fast learner, i already understood the basic rule of toribash and the rule of Knotz anyway about the rule of of Knotz i must say this SHAZZAM. I usually make what you called GFX,but for now i don't have any example, because i am not in my comp,i'll give it when i got back to my comp. Actually this isn't my first acc, but i forgot the username and the pass, and i didn't bother to find it, i want to start fresh.So,please consider me okay

Thanks for advance
LyxC

P.S.if you need anything i'll in IRC #Knotz

The Genious one, I like it.
I will invite you, 'cause Trice vote yes too..
Welcome to Knotz, and be Active.

Originally Posted by Lunie View Post

My name is Michael I am 17 and live in New Mexico which means my Gmt is -7.

My favorite mods are Aikido and wushu3

I want to join knotz because you guys seem to be really nice people.

I am looking for a clan that will fit me and this clan seems to be the one.
I have mistaken other clans of this but I am sure that this one does.

I am not looking for a super amount of activity, just a place in which I can make new friends.

I can provide tc if needed, I am a dueler so it doesn't take me long to get a large amount of tc.

I have skill in the game which will provide help with game battles and clan events.

I am active both in-game and forums which is always a plus and I am just super awesome. Jk

My vote is Neutral to No.. Because of this..

Suggest : We Will answer your application quickly or slowly as soon as we can online so, Be Patient.
Last edited by Raiken; Nov 17, 2012 at 10:26 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Can i wait until Elettor's vote.
It seems unfair that i got accepted only from 3 guys
Originally Posted by LyxC View Post
Can i wait until Elettor's vote.
It seems unfair that i got accepted only from 3 guys

Trust me, he will vote "yes".
Just accept it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Well...if you insist
thanks for accepting me
Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
The Genious one, I like it.
I will invite you, 'cause Trice vote yes too..
Welcome to Knotz, and be Active.

My vote is Neutral to No.. Because of this..

Suggest : We Will answer your application quickly or slowly as soon as we can online so, Be Patient.

It helps me make a better application.

Freeform is hard cause I hardly know what to say and it comes out terrible.

Im sorry you guys don't like formatted.

I spent quite some time on that app.

Please dont reject me just because of how i wrote my app.
The way how you wrote the application is not relevant, make sure you read the rules before posting an application.
@Lyxc, congratulations, you did an splendid job. Also, when I said a second chance, I was reefering to when you said "I wish to start fresh". So don't worry
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]