Ranking
nice, if I have something to tell you:
-during the jump, you can relax your arm to be more fluid, sure only if it don't affect the landing.
-during the punch, your right arm still lower, it is a little bit annoying to Watch because it like if he was blocked.
but without that little point, it should be really cool ^^

I made a funny replay where I loose something too it's "my aaarmm!!!" this is a remake of "Tunder" too.
you should take a look at "Effeciency 5" the final pose is cool
Skill is a multiplayer replay, with best save ever lol
and legacy is a cool single player replay.

Have fun :3
Attached Files
#Yolo My Aaarmm!!!.rpl (156.2 KB, 7 views)
#Manip Efficiency 5.rpl (174.8 KB, 7 views)
Legacy.rpl (160.7 KB, 6 views)
Skill.rpl (49.3 KB, 6 views)
#D Thunder.rpl (178.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Astral; Apr 19, 2014 at 10:32 PM.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Nice, very nice. I like Thunder, precise and effective.

the Manip replay, is nice, fluid. But I will say that I dislike the grab to the arm you do at the start. I think that if you maybe hit uke up with your hand rather than grabbing him.

it would make the manipulation smoother.

I like the rest though

note: thanks for the tips on my WIP will work on it soon.
-----
The finished product, what does everyone think?
Attached Files
Prowler - Lost my touch.rpl (149.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by prowlerLA9; Apr 20, 2014 at 03:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
lol that really cool ^^ maybe just don't spin like that at the end, you can let a feet (the right one) touching the ground to stop the rotation.

about my manip, atm I have no friction on uke, I don't know how to push him in a good direction without grabbing :/
-----
I keep the opener of "efficiency 5" to make a madman, this is a wip because Idk what can I do after dm the second arm, I make something random after. help me please.
-----
ok the final version, I think Imma going to keep it ^^
+ Prow's like pose at the end
Attached Files
#Wip.rpl (199.6 KB, 7 views)
#Mad Into My Battleground.rpl (218.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Astral; Apr 20, 2014 at 08:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I tried myself on tricking
Enjoy
Attached Files
Recent spar by me and XeV0 (Apex) hope you enjoy it.

by the way all tips are welcome, and I'm sorry the last punch wasn't as awesome as we wanted.
Attached Files
Spar with XeV0.rpl (813.6 KB, 10 views)
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
lol that was not fair ^^
I tried to manipulate without grabbing (just 1 moment but that was a mistake you can't see it no influence) just manipulate no dm, tell me I got a opportunity to decap but nah I didn't.
Attached Files
#Luminate.rpl (194.7 KB, 8 views)
Good to know that my training is entertaining you.
Today i continued my training and I realize that instead of thinking about how to gain victory I shod just punch the guy in the face.
Attached Files
des 324.rpl (30.2 KB, 8 views)
des punching some more 2.rpl (102.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Desiderius; Apr 29, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
about the spar between Xevo and Prowler I noticed some point and I start with Xevo bad point:
-I don't like the way you hit the ground to get an impulsion like frame
1152-576
-don't rotate your chest during a jump, yours legs are a bit bad looking like at the frame
500~
-and last point you are a bit too much at horizontal
but:
nice way to move your body, good fluidity sometimes your tori look very good like at the frame 691.
good opener.
good way to use your arm, maybe a bit too much long-time raised for me.
to Prow:
-you know what I think about your main default, your elbows are too much contracted it give the impression your tori make minimalistic moves. like frames:
1102-1346-820
-you force a bit the rotation to keep your tori stable it break the fluidity and natural moves
-your feet don't touch the ground in entire so it a bit hard to get/keep a good direction I suppose (But at the frame 850 you make a Very good rotation, I love it )
you got very nice moment where you make Natural/Cool moves but I think(and that count for you both) you don't trust yourself enough. ^^
In general this is a good spar, you got really different/opposite style and this is really appreciable

-----
#Des
in SP replay..."Hodor!" x)
Last edited by Astral; Apr 29, 2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump